Teamspeak/ Ventrilo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak/ Ventrilo

i was just curious as i loaded a map last night i saw the "join our teamspeak/ventrilo at 15.155.155.12 w/e" and i started wondering- how many of you acctually use teamspeak or ventrilo or even the VoIP feature in game?

Re: Teamspeak/ Ventrilo

I go on TS 99% of the time when I play, but I only play with one set of people so I pretty much know everyone else who goes on
    (www.moongamers.com)

Comment

i only play when in am on vent. i use VOIP but most people dont .

Comment

I use teamspeak with my clan, and use voip when there are more social people in a squad. Like delemorte said, not many people use it.And a lot of people who do use it, are a bit annoying.

Comment

I've been in maybe 5 squads which actually use VoIP in vBF2.

I honestly don't see the point of squads with VoIP, aside from an extra spawn point.

If a server has a Vent or TS server up, chances are, they, and the regulars probably make use of it.

Comment

Ventrillo All the time
            (www.clanPTG.com)

Comment

i only use TS. I use of it when i want to work as a team but sometimes if i feel like being a rambo stat whore i dont use it.

Comment

I use TS or Vent most of the time, and If I'm on servers I frequent that have TS, Ill join that just to see if anyone is on.
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                X