Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran Pistol Badge

Hey guys...
    I did have a search on the forum, but couldn't find an answer.
    Yesterday, I had 30 pistol kills in a round, but didn't get my Veteran Pistol badge. I did get a 'class' veteran badge (medic). Any idea why I didn't get the pistol one, as I have over 50 global pistol kills and had the IAR 7 kills requirement.

Re: Veteran Pistol Badge

I had this problem, when I got the same things you got, I just forgot about it and went to a different server then it popped up.

Comment

It will take a while. When I got mine it was 2 days later when I 1st spawned and was taking off in a blackhawk. Then i was awarded it.

Comment

Its probably delay as the others have said... but also make sure that you have the Global requirement BEFORE you enter the server and make the IAR requirement..

Comment

sometimes you wont get untill the next time you get on as erver and spawn in.

Comment

Well sunday is a bad stats update just like any other weekend just wait it out and you should get it

Comment

dont play on KP servers or you risk getting your stats reset.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Why would your stats get reset with a KP server?
                If I open a multiplayer server screen, they pop up between all the other servers.
                If KP servers are not allowed (or seen as illegal), why are they there?
                I see KP servers as IO servers. Why play Karkand Infantry only, when the game was intended WITH vehicles? Same with KP, it's IO with less weapons.
                Maybe my views are wrong, but I just select a server in my game.
                I am not a hacker, cheater, have no additional applications etc.

Comment

That's the BFROE, kp servers are considered statpadding. The same is for HIGHPOINT servers.

Comment

I didn't know that, thanks for telling me, and I will stay out now.
                    But this means that all IO-servers should be shut as well.
                    I love BF2 the way it should be played, and it is difficult nowadays to find a Karkand with vehicles, as all servers are IO. How does BFROE think about that?
                    If PK is statpadding , IO is the same in my opinion.

Comment

No, IO is not statpadding as it is the new feature of the latest patch released by EA.
                      Nevertheless you can get a lot more points as ground pounder in IO than in normal vehicle servers. That will push your stats up a bit but it is an official feature of the game.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that out for me

Although I think that EA should put clear guidelines in their manuals.
                        Because I think I am not the only 'innocent' one that has been 'wrong'.

Comment

Yeah, I think a lot of people were really thankful for having kp servers on the list when trying to get the badges.
                          Try to get your pistol badges on some SF night maps. Use the silenced pistols and sneak up on hiddden players. There are a lot of them on night maps

FipZ

Comment

Working...
                          X