Whats wrong with this picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats wrong with this picture?

Noobs. Australian Gaming sucks after about 11pm. Unless you want to play legal stat padding on one of the 50 IO servers.Otherwise, your stuck with 24/7 Karkand with this crap.

Re: Whats wrong with this picture?

Not really that bad, seriously. Ive seen far worse.

Comment

You only have 5 team points.. GET REVIVING!!!!

Comment

Meh, it's not as bad as the clan stacking than goes on over at 'node IO servers some nights. And all of those high rankers are nothing but G36E using nubs anyway. You got nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by JustARandom
          Meh, it's not as bad as the clan stacking than goes on over at 'node IO servers some nights. And all of those high rankers are nothing but G36E using nubs anyway. You got nothing to worry about.
          G36E.....whats the problem? you cudnt afford the expansion pack?? lawl, just kidding. We try very hard to keep an even keel on our server but sometimes it just doesnt work out. At minimum we will try and break clan members up, all things aside tho....teams just need to work AS A TEAM. ive been so shocked at the amount of 'high' rank players ive seen who just cannot squad up and just get destroyed for a whole round.

Comment

Rank dosent always mean there good

Comment

Seen worse? There's 5 officers on my side, theres only 5 grunts on the other, the rest are officers. It was a rape fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgie
                Seen worse? There's 5 officers on my side, theres only 5 grunts on the other, the rest are officers. It was a rape fest.
                When you've served in the real military like me and others on this board, that statement is so hillarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliask
                  When you've served in the real military like me and others on this board, that statement is so hillarious.
                  I was thinking the same thing. Officers rarely even show up for training in the units in which I've been. We NCOs usually qual expert with our weapons while the officers struggle for marksman or sharpshooter. :laugh:

Comment

Ranks mean nothing, I've seen Colonels, and even Generals (stars) flying no better than Privates.

Comment

G36E + med scores = general ranks that cant do bugger all but IO

seen a few in my time, they are the ones that kill me once or twice hten get a load of no0b to0b in their face

Comment

Originally posted by Xodus
                        You only have 5 team points.. GET REVIVING!!!!
                        Are you blind he has 4 team points? How could you mistake 4 for 5?

Comment

Rank is determined by time spent playing, or by who can throw a grenade the farthest.

Comment

Or who can kick ***! I've been called a hacker since Cpt. buy higher ranking guys, and now I am a 3 Star. I can assure you I am no noob. I play IO in small doses and you won't find me on the front line of the grenade fest because I like to win by taking flags.

Comment

Originally posted by turkeybaggins
                              G36E.....whats the problem? you cudnt afford the expansion pack?? lawl, just kidding. We try very hard to keep an even keel on our server but sometimes it just doesnt work out. At minimum we will try and break clan members up, all things aside tho....teams just need to work AS A TEAM. ive been so shocked at the amount of 'high' rank players ive seen who just cannot squad up and just get destroyed for a whole round.
                              that is so true its not even funny

oh wait it is!!!!
                              :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X