FunkyTown Wake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FunkyTown Wake

I just entered a FunkyTown Wake island server about 30 minutes ago. The entire clan was glitching into the walls, and allowing others to do so as well..

The names were:

FT Lil.SS

FT agent_c_chad

DOA_Warthog

Server Name - FunkyTown! Wake! 24/7 Enjoy!

Server IP - 69.65.15.14:16567

I attempted to report it but got an error. I'd advise anyone who plays BF2 to stay away from this server. Bunch of idiots in there.

Heres a screenshot http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/623/glitchersha5.jpg

Didn't know there was a glitch on wake till today. This was taking by [RS]Malice and thats TSO in the top.

Re: FunkyTown Wake

At least the following people and there clan mates have been using this glitch.

Using the J-10 they get in structures. They are able to glitch into the buildings. All "FT" members were doing it.

When you start a vote kick on them, they ban you.

FT Lil.SS
    FT agent_c_chad
    DOA_Warthog

Server Name - FunkyTown! Wake! 24/7 Enjoy!
    Server IP - 69.65.15.14:16567

Comment

Thats not supriseing. Ive ran into 3 ranked servers in the last couple of weeks that were set up for stat padding. I jumped into armor as soon as I got on the last one and capped the flags (I was put on the MEC team with the factory the only flag we had on Karkand) from the factory to the rail station with no USMC any where to be seen. I kept seeing strange text messages Like "Anyone who needs knife kills go to the gas station" "Ill revive" and "if you need armor kills go to USMC uncap arty spawn".

Myself and one other player on the MEC team were trying to have a normal game but I could see in the UAV the guys on the USMC kept running away from us? After about 5 minutes I couldnt stand it anymore and left.

I took a screen shot, I think it took, before I left and plan to stay away from servers like this in the future. I dont know whats going on but there are some strange things in the game these days. Its starting to look like the only person you can trust in the game these days is yourself. I just thought that you might like to know. . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

yeah stat padding servers are getting more common?! that just shows you how dumb ppl are adverstising padding

BF2 is a good game but sh*t like this is just dumb

Comment

Working...
        X