Satisfaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Satisfaction

Gotta be shooting down ur mate with the hellfire missles from the chopper while he is gunnin u down in a J10!

Comment

Lol,i sometime do like mwillin said,but i'll let the guy get the kill,then bam head shot. :laugh: I usually just watch the person chase awhile,quite entertaining,lol

Something else satifying is say score of 130-150,with 30-40 kills,2-3 deaths.That is satisfaction. <-- A good round for me.

Comment

What puts a smile on my face when playing BF2 has to be when you aim at the enemy and see them falling to their death, crumpling to a pile of matter on the floor. Makes you think how many buttons they hit before actually pressing the parachute key.

Makes me giggle.

Comment

I've been playing with the more or less same squad a lot lately and we have stolen a chopper for the whole round , raped the carrier from a spawn chopper {armour/arty/bombing uncaps not allowed, jeeps inf. ok} and repeatedly blown up their assets while wreaking havok . I have never seen so much cursing and whining in my days of BF2. But this squad totally clicks. We move from one flag to the next while the rest of the team stands around with their collective thumbs up their cracks.

Comment

Originally posted by ACE_FIN1972
            Always like the moment just before my SRAW/Eryx hits smoking enemy copter.

"It's raining men...Hallelujah..." :laugh:

(Damn I sound gay )
            Damn you do do, but getting those hits on helis is awesome too.

Comment

Shooting down the SU bomber right before he drops his whole load over the carrier were all the noobs are waiting for the jet I am flying.

Comment

sniping a guy in the torso and getting a kill.

Comment

saving a fellow teammate before getting c4'd

Comment

Getting accused of hacking.

Comment

Working...
                    X