Big reboot when exit game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big reboot when exit game

Hi , first i have to apologize for the english i'm gone to write cause i'm french , but i really need your help .

So here is my problem :

i can play BF2 normally , it never crashes during the game , it runs like it's supposed to on my computer ( laggy kinna ^^ ) ... but if i want to quit ( just by clicking on disconnect or even by stopping process by taskm ) , it always leads to a reboot of my computer ... always ... really wierd **** .

i don't know what the problem is . I tried different drivers for my graphic card but there's no change at all ... always this boring hard reboot ...

Gforce 6600gt
    asrock k7s8x r3.0 with an amd barton 2500+
    1 go ram
    500w alim
    c media sound device

my different drivers are up to date though ( i think )...

does someone have this problem ? can you help me ?:hmm:

Re: Big reboot when exit game

you mean you reboot it yourself?? that is a memory issue, you need more ram

btw welcome to totalbf2

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
      you mean you reboot it yourself?? that is a memory issue, you need more ram

btw welcome to totalbf2
      no no it restarts itself ... i mean it doesn't crash to my desktop , it makes the pc restart .

memory maybe , but i've been playing for a while a year ago with no problems
      but if it was memory , i guess it could crash during the game , but its not ... this is lame ... i just wanted to play bf2 again snif ^^ ...

Comment

hmmmm...its has to be the memory, do you play on high settings??

Comment

well not really lol all medium or some stuff low and no shadows nor dynamic light at all ...

EDIT : i find something which looks like exaclty like my problem :

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...i=&p_topview=1

Comment

well did you update all your drivers??and do you have a separate card for internet? or is it intergrated?

Comment

its integrated ... i'm on the SIS site , i'm downloading some drivers LAN , Agp etc ...

i'll see ...

EDIT : its getting better and better , after installs of drivers ... my screen shutdown sometime and then i have to reboot manually

computers , what a wonderful world !

Comment

well i hope it gets better mate

Comment

well , now its sure , this problem comes from my Internet Card setting (which is integrated ) ... cause i was playing earlier , and then i saw my internet modem adsl ( i don't know how you call it in english ) starting to cut the connection ( it happens sometimes ) and then my connection to the BF server has stop and my computer has reboot ...

so i have to find a way out of this now ...

EDIT : god there's no other solution than let the game in a desk ... i'll proceed ...

fuc**** hardware-software conflicts

Comment

what about a nic card? just get a separate internet card there very cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
                      what about a nic card? just get a separate internet card there very cheap
                      !!what dumb i am !! , i could even borrow one from a friend , see if it resolve the problem ...

thanks

EDIT : I found the problem ... it was my usb mic SAMSON cu01 which seems to have trouble with the game ... i guess its linked to the IP voice system ... however i take my old mic

Comment

Working...
                      X