No announcement yet.

TOTALBF2 Ownage Screenshot's thread!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TOTALBF2 Ownage Screenshot's thread!!!!

too bad only 20 people showed up today which is about 1/3 the people that signed up

Comment

^ Ya no one was commited to it I played for 10 mins today and it sucked on 64 dragon valley everyone was in a AA,Jet,Heli nothing els so BOARING

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
        ^ Ya no one was commited to it I played for 10 mins today and it sucked on 64 dragon valley everyone was in a AA,Jet,Heli nothing els so BOARING
        Yeah I played from the start today, but that map was boring so I disconnected. Still had some good times as squad leader though

Comment

Bah, I had (some) fun. Ramming everyone with the F-35. Couldn't stay up more than 30 seconds anyway, and somehow I couldn't fly in a straight line without crashing or TKing on 3 occasions, 2x when a chopper would spawn just as I took off.

Aside from that, booooooooooooooooooooooooring. Nobody really played, just f*cked about. IIRC, PrototypeJC was trying to heli-whore but turns out the server doesn't like people trying to use the TV missiles.

Why did so many people sign up but nobody turned up?

Comment

Were you there in Mashturr? There was some really quite good firefights. I remember I was running towards a flag in the midst of a tank battle with my squad roaring past me in a vodnik, as a full enemy blackhawk was trying to gun everyone down.

It was bf2 as I imagined it.

Comment

I think Mashtur was fun
              But it's so damn hard to hit anyone with those high pings that it got quite frustrating sometimes. Had to rely on nades more
              And Texaco would probably be my new worst enemy if this had been ranked :laugh:

Comment

Yeah I was pinging about 170 the whole time :[

I kept onh getting owned by Monkmonkman

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob
                  Were you there in Mashturr? There was some really quite good firefights. I remember I was running towards a flag in the midst of a tank battle with my squad roaring past me in a vodnik, as a full enemy blackhawk was trying to gun everyone down.

It was bf2 as I imagined it.

That was actually fun, but Dragon Valley made me sour. Very sour. So I took it out on everyone else :laugh:

Comment

Mashtuur was great time

I had a great squad, both rounds we did awesome win or lose IMO.
                    I forget..who the F shot the BH down and it landed on my car and killed me giving a tk to someone? I know I had a great moment when someone got out of there tank to get me off a roof, which in turn to me diving off snatching up there tank kicking it in reverse and reaking havoc for a minute or two

No matter if it was a few or a bunch it was a great time, Id love to do it again but this time be able to control the rotation of which maps so that they are suitable for the number of players on. Mash was perfect tho.

Comment

i had fun yesterday while it lasted but then i had to go to work

Comment

Mashtuur was great time

I had a great squad, both rounds we did awesome win or lose IMO.
                        I forget..who the F shot the BH down and it landed on my car and killed me giving a tk to someone? I know I had a great moment when someone got out of there tank to get me off a roof, which in turn to me diving off snatching up there tank kicking it in reverse and reaking havoc for a minute or two

No matter if it was a few or a bunch it was a great time, Id love to do it again but this time be able to control the rotation of which maps so that they are suitable for the number of players on. Mash was perfect tho.

Comment

Who was the commander of USMC on Saturday while playing Karkand? He really did good job. Perfectly timed UAVs and that supply crate on the roof while I was capping MEC main base. Good job bro

Comment

Fun wasn't it, next time EUROPEAN server please!

Comment

yeah, Mash was fun, it would have been great if we had more people though. TBH, you guys might as well carry the conversation on over at the original thread. Hell, it is up to 32 pages now.

Comment

Working...
                              X