Late night fun on small servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night fun on small servers

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I never play on servers with more than 40 people, and so you generally get more smacktards like this who think they can get away with this kind of **** because fewer people are watching. Anyone know any decent 32/40 man 24/7 karkand WITH vehicles? Preferably in Europe, lag is gay and should be BANNED by ea for being gay.

Re: Late night fun on small servers

yea whoever Invented lag deserves to be shot in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Stangg
      32/40 man 24/7 karkand WITH vehicles? Preferably in Europe,
      thank god!!! someone else who is peeved at searching for a 24/7 kark just to find loads of stoopid IO ones we have a server that runs a mixture of maps i think the rotation is

wake
      kark - 64
      dalian - 64
      shar - 64
      daquig - 64
      jalalalala - 64

its 32 slots

just search TPM

Comment

Cheers, I'll check it out. I'd still rather find that karkand server I'm after as well, So I can hop in every once in a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Stangg
          Cheers, I'll check it out. I'd still rather find that karkand server I'm after as well, So I can hop in every once in a while...
          ill tell you now,chances are youll find maybe one or 2 karkand servers with vehicles nowadays.

Comment

Nice graphics. Great evidence! Hope those ****ers get reset soon!

Comment

Strange not seeing him kill him with a knife/pistol.
              Sweet graphics as well!

Comment

I've had that happen to me a couple times this week!!!!

It made me so angry. The worst part is, it happened to me in PRMM!!

I went into the clan server Ventrilo and they all just laughed at me. Apparently they thought it was funny.

I usually just disconnect after the 3rd and 4th kill/revive so they're left with nothing infront of them but a dead body.

Comment

I like 16 men wake...no J10 carrier raping! Or 32 IO kark...I hate kark with vehicules...other maps I don't mind...but vehicules don't belong in karkand exept for transport like vodnik and hmmwv!

Comment

That is a tough combo look on SF there is tons of UK ones there I can never get a deccent ping on them bloody servers

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
                      That is a tough combo look on SF there is tons of UK ones there I can never get a deccent ping on them bloody servers
                      Thats a decent point actually, anyone know a decent 24/7 Warlord server with vehcs too?

Comment

50 klicks 32 man server 24/7 Kark , Shariq with vehicles

Comment

Working...
                        X