Fraps recorded files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraps recorded files

Will some expirienced movie maker could tell me what to do with my freshly recorded fraps files ?. How to convert them smaller , adding audio + maybe some effectsa aswell. Should i use sonyvegas 6 or virtualdub

Re: Fraps recorded files

Well you will need Video editing software first. In there you can add effects, music and after it is a movie file, it will shrink the file size down, but the original fraps recordings will still be the same size.

Comment

Well, I haven't really made any videos before. But right now I'm working on something with the Ulead Videostudio 10 Plus trial, here. And according to this review of video editing programs it's ranked third.

Comment

WMM is the **** for begginers, you should have it with windows

Comment

Virtualdub is great for just converting the raw Fraps file. If you want to do something with it, Vegas is the way to go. You can edit, add music and effects, and then encode it to a smaller file.

Comment

edit and add effects with vegas

render uncompressed(will take up a lot of room, a few gigs)

compress to xvid with virtual dub

just read this, its how i learned anything and everything about video editing, if u manage to read all of it, like i have, you will almost automatically become and intermediate video editor

here is the first video that i made after reading that guide, although that was made with premiere 6.5, i use vegas for bf2

xfire is adenflorian

Comment

Thx for the replies , i will try it out.

Comment

Working...
              X