Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your TOP-3 sniping spots in ALL of BF2 (not SF or the booster backs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your TOP-3 sniping spots in ALL of BF2 (not SF or the booster backs)

I love B00Bs.

Re: Your TOP-3 sniping spots in ALL of BF2 (not SF or the booster backs)

some how i dont think many ppl will post there best sniper spots since most snipers will take there best spots to the grave with them lol

Comment

Cant you see the thread in the BF2 Discussion forum?

"Search" button FTW!

Comment

God damn it, you snipers never quit.

Comment

Im not telling mine, but look:

Ownage, Jalalabad ftw for sniping.

Comment

Ill tell you a great sniping spot for Jalabad. If you sit on top of the hotel you have great view of the whole map and no one else can see you. Not at all, not one bit, as long as you claymore the ladder to the roof the hotel is NOT *sarcasm* the first place that other snipers look when hunting down players

Comment

If I told everyone where my hiding spot was, I wouldn't be hiding anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by redsand007
                If I told everyone where my hiding spot was, I wouldn't be hiding anymore.
                Pure genius :]

Comment

Originally posted by tom901
                  Ill tell you a great sniping spot for Jalabad. If you sit on top of the hotel you have great view of the whole map and no one else can see you. Not at all, not one bit, as long as you claymore the ladder to the roof the hotel is NOT *sarcasm* the first place that other snipers look when hunting down players
                  Actually this is an excellent spot if you remain on the move, definatly not a sit and shoot spot but if you can move to at least 3 different spots you can get a lot of points starting out with this spot.

Comment

Originally posted by prodical
                    Actually this is an excellent spot if you remain on the move, definatly not a sit and shoot spot but if you can move to at least 3 different spots you can get a lot of points starting out with this spot.
                    It's more fun with a full squad on the Hotel roof.
                    1 Sniper
                    2 Medics
                    1 AT
                    1 Support
                    1 Spec Ops

Dropping C4 from that roof is so fun. The tanks below are so distraught. Or 20 Infantry if you play IO.

Comment

best sniper spot is the plane wreckage south of the air field on wake place a C4 infront of you and one behind by the propella then you can rack up some kills as the enemy try to sneak around the bunker to your right or the tower to your left and you have a clear view of the enemy UAV wich is useful cos there is a spawn point behind it.

Enemy units attacking the beach or attacking attacking the air field often use the trees as half way cover, but dont worry if you dont think you can take them then crawl back under the planes shadow or into the under growth and you wont be spotted.

Comment

All snipers have at least one favorite spot (sometimes more) per map, so tell me why the heck would we want to post that??? If it is a good spot to snipe from that means people are not looking for us there, and that is a good thing!!! So stop asking snipers where we like to snipe from!!!! You will know your getting semi close to one of those spots when my M95 takes your head off...but then again that can be from half the map away from where I am actually sitting...he he he

Keep on Sniping!!!

Comment

dam straight snipers for the win! i tryed getting into the other kits but i cant (except the support kit on karkand). i dont know why some of you people are so pretective if you tell some one then there is a good chance theyll go there and if you can sneak up on that position knife kills for you!

Comment

Where-ever I can hide, infact sniper, if used properly, can be the BEST CQB weapon...I dont mean at 2ft I mean 10m to 30m. Like the SVD, I did ALOT of practicing with it, and now it's my RPK.

Comment

Favorite spots do not work for a large amount of people- many have very individual ways of shooting and concealment methods. A great spot for me could suck for you. However (one of mine that might appel to the general public) I like going past Hotel as USMC and sniping from the wall next to Square, just jump on the MG to the left of the flag and then jump to the wall and prone (on the larger map sizes).

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X