Share you best sniper place's '''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Share you best sniper place's '''

Just remembered that I don't have SF installed, and I really can't be assed to do so - so, a text walkthrough will have to suffice.

Climb on the building behind the hotel (the most used sniper spot aside form the tower on that whole damned map) and use the ramp type thing to jump on the small box structure on top of the roof. The proceed to use your zip line to access the roof in front of you.

Comment

I like to snipe in the one place that nobody expects to find me.

Right in plain sight. I'm not afraid to die once or twice, since I usually take ten or twenty people down before I die.

I'll never have as good a KDR as Jemme, but with 6,500 kills in only 77 hours... I must be doing something right.

Rebel against conformity! Be a Designated Marksman!

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
        I like to snipe in the one place that nobody expects to find me.

Right in plain sight. I'm not afraid to die once or twice, since I usually take ten or twenty people down before I die.

I'll never have as good a KDR as Jemme, but with 6,500 kills in only 77 hours... I must be doing something right.

Rebel against conformity! Be a Designated Marksman!
        It doesnt hurt when you have an uber medic in your squad

Comment

that would be like a magician revealing how their tricks work

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
            LAMO?
            Laugh *** My Off.
            He's Dyslexic :laugh::laugh:
            J/K

I think he was saying Lame-O

As for sniping spots, i'm crap at sniping so I haven't really got any good spots that I go to, I just generally find them as I find them, if you know what I mean. If I had any "special" spots then I would share them with you

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
              Just remembered that I don't have SF installed, and I really can't be assed to do so - so, a text walkthrough will have to suffice.

Climb on the building behind the hotel (the most used sniper spot aside form the tower on that whole damned map) and use the ramp type thing to jump on the small box structure on top of the roof. The proceed to use your zip line to access the roof in front of you.
              I know exactly which route you just described. Was probably one of the first to use it to when SF was released, since people kept asking me how I got there. Its also a nice place to jump-throw nades on the Hotel roof to dislodge enemies from there.

Comment

Here is mine.

Comment

try to get on top of the mosque in mashtuur. once you get up there lie low for a bit and dont start shooting right away to make anyone who saw you falling from the sky think you missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jemme101
                    I know exactly which route you just described. Was probably one of the first to use it to when SF was released, since people kept asking me how I got there. Its also a nice place to jump-throw nades on the Hotel roof to dislodge enemies from there.
                    I've only ever seen one other sniper in that spot. Most are too daft to realise that the zipline can reach that roof, and they not need the grappling hook.

Comment

if any one plays on wake under the plane wreckage on the southern side of the air field seems an obvious place but it works you never get shot as well cos people cant see you through the vegetation so chuck a claymore down in front of the plain and one behind you by the propella and you should get kills from them as well as enemy troops coming from the air field use the trees in that are for cover as they either assault the beach or the air field.

Actualy dont place a clay more in front of you place them both behind you one after the other i cant remember the last time i got a kill from placing one infront of me but then again ive not played for 4 weeks.

Comment

I'm not telling because I don't want to get own3d by telling you it! I might add ONE later though....since I realy doubt it will hurt..

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
                          it comes natural to you
                          what he said.

and besides why would i give away my position to you

Comment

Yep...read what I said! haha

Comment

Working...
                            X