Taking my J10 for a ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking my J10 for a ride

Hey, today i was on an empty Dragon server, and i thought lets go for a ride with my J10, here are some screenshots:

Re: Taking my J10 for a ride

Should that be hard to do?

It's funnier on Wake. Landing on the small island, where the US artillery is - with a J10. You can also land in the water.

Comment

Nice

after looking at these screenies, is the scale of the jets in bf2 wayyy off real life, or is it just me? they look way too small. For example, the j-10 exhaust is the size of my cereal bowl.

Comment

Hey, you forgot this one:

Comment

Everything is out of scale in a game.

But the Jets take the cake. In size, maneuverability, powerband, everything.

I could do that the first 15 minutes of flying with a trackball and keyboard. I'd crash more then the experienced pilots but that's just a matter of getting used to the collision physics in the game.

Once again another thread devoted to how easy it is to perform insane maneuvers in a jet.

Geez I should do the same thing for the Hummer.Oh that's right the Hummer has limitation similar to it's real life counterpart.

I'll try an APC jaunt and take screens....... no if try to climb a hill they bog down so bad I've been tempted to tell the squad to get out and push.

Tank....... nope

Vodnick ........ Yeah like that would be an exciting set of pictures.... a few quick turns and it's on its back like a turtle.

I notice you call the thread: Taking my J10 for a ride.

BF2 Jets, designed and created especially for the Trophy for everything JuiceBox generation. Look at me I'm special. Self esteem and success handed to you on a silver platter. God, I feel sorry for you.

Comment

i love doing that me and my clan mates had a no airborne jet race where we had to race around FUshe without taking off. we could not go that fast so one guy got bored and dropped his bombs right next to someone causing 4 jets to blow up

Comment

None of that is actually hard to do... But with a bit higher graphics options it might have been POTD worthy.

Comment

did you know you can actually park a J10 in the boat bay of the carrier on Wake Island?? Not in the water, but up on the little platform looking out the boat bay

when I log onto BF2 later Ill do it and take a ss and post pic

*edit* I decide there wasnt much more to read here so I went and got some ss now, did it on the first try only thing I jumped out a tad too soon and died so I switched to USMC so I caould spawn in the boat bay to take the pics......usually I just jump out and live, this is the first time that I actually successfully landed it and died

anyway here they are....

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger

Thats easy

Comment

The horrible video quality that you people run on hurts my eyes. Anyway, Something fun is going on daqing, and land every plane on a different oil thing facing into the center. Makes a good screenshot.

Comment

Parking/landing the J10 isn't hard either to do imo. It's funnier to just fly with the F35 on 900+ speed and just smash into the that place on the carrier.. you can keep "flying" (well, it still sounds like). And then fly out again...

But this was something "you" did when "you" was a naab

Comment

Working...
                      X