This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFROE is no longer with EA.

An announcment has been made in the "private" part of the BFROE forum saying that they are not affiliated with EA. They also say that you must report to EACS and not them. (They're front page is still up?) I posted a link to the thread lastnight with the image, and Indianscout... Actually, now [MYIS]Steve Deleted it. Twice. I asked him why, and he said because it's been posted 50 times. I did a search for the link... What do you know? 0 results. The thread with that image got deleted off of the EA forums as it was turning into a flame fest.

Thought you all might want to know what happen to me + BFROE.

I was given officer after hanging out with BFROE for almost 6 months. 3 days after that, I am removed for being in active. Which is a lie. I was on the forums everyday. And on TS everday. And I was on the Servers as much as I could.

Re: BFROE is no longer with EA.

old news

Comment

This thread will get locked and or deleted also.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
        This thread will get locked and or deleted also.
        Why? Am I flaming anyone? No. I am stating facts. And I am not making anything up.

Comment

This thread is going to go, definitely.

Ah, time for a trip to the Miniluv for my 2 minutes hate.

Comment

*counting till lock*

Comment

Well, I for one appreciate any Info you guys give us. Sometimes, because I live w. . .a. . .y out in the country I dont get the news everyone else gets. So again Thanks. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

This is going to get locked simply because it is not wanted here by the admins.

besides they are making ROC which is rules of combat to replace ROE. Its not like now K/P servers are legal.

Comment

Here is the image:
                  I DID NOT TAKE THE SS, I SIMPLY SAVED IT FROM THE EA FORUMS!!!

Comment

First I've heard of this. Thanks for letting us know.

BFROE was always a joke worthy of a Khafka novel. They would take your submission from the web page and NEVER, EVER follow up with you. Uhm, thanks I guess. That didn't give me much confidence that the submission went anywhere but the recycle bin.

Comment

Originally posted by TomGazpacho
                      First I've heard of this. Thanks for letting us know.

BFROE was always a joke worthy of a Khafka novel. They would take your submission from the web page and NEVER, EVER follow up with you. Uhm, thanks I guess. That didn't give me much confidence that the submission went anywhere but the recycle bin.
                      and you think EACS doing it directly will do as much investigating? or just simply press a button left right & centre

Comment

its in their announcements, for everyone to read. Not really a secret.

"Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Good luck to all of the players that are falsely accused and EA just pushes the button on you. We at least investigated every report and deleted the ones that didn't warrant sending to EA. Flame on all you want we did our job and am proud of what we represented.

Comment

Working...
                          X