Fushe Pass is a beautiful map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fushe Pass is a beautiful map

No real point to this thread. Just want to say how beautiful it is. The lush rolling hills, the steep mountains, tree swaying in the breeze. It's just a great map to play on. Even if its a crap boring game, just wondering around this huge map is interesting.

Re: Fushe Pass is a beautiful map

yes, everytime i play it. i sit as a sniper really high and just watch the scenery

Comment

Even with a full 64 server it is still too big. Maybe if we get 128 people in a server it would rock

Comment

hmmmm ok

Comment

Yeah it really is, I've haven't been really playing it since this week though.

Comment

I like FuShe too. The best battles are typically around the West Mine base. I got my knife badge hanging out underneath the platform there.

Comment

Yes, that map is quite enjoyable. I often park my plane or helio by the waterfall and watch nature's beauty. It's a good contrast from the plain desert feel of Karkand and Warlord

Comment

Yeah, I love how they actually made a map look good..

Comment

to me the map looks kinda like the adirondack (sp) mountains plus pagodas.

Comment

I like to race around the rim of the map with friends in dpvs.

Comment

fushe sucks

Comment

its nice but its too open, cant hide from aas

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                          fushe sucks
                          The gameplay is discussable, but the overall scenery is great.

Comment

GAmeplay is good as well its much better then karkand

Comment

what are you fools saying? fushe is an AMAZING map.

-you have 2 equally balanced planes (relatively) Chengdus Vs Hornets makes GREAT dogfights.
                              -teamwork is a must here. One good squad can change the tide of battle completely, if they kill and cap efficiently.
                              -a ****load of vehicles, no vehicle whores, big open space for you to play, always something waiting for you to hop in.
                              -great scenery, doesnt look like the ugliest map at all:kark.
                              -and lastly its perfectly balanced, not like freaking wake.

This is exactly what makes this map one of the greatest. The reason people dont play it because all they care about it stats, via KARKAND.

Comment

Working...
                              X