• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill/Death Streak Question

What is it kill/death streak?
    And how do i get it?

Re: Kill/Death Streak Question

Kill steak is how many kills you've gotten in a row before you've died and death streak is how many deaths you've gotten in a row before a kill.

Comment

kill lots without dying, or die lots without killing. lol

Comment

Originally posted by LT_SE7EN11
        Kill steak is how many kills you've gotten in a row before you've died and death streak is how many deaths you've gotten in a row before a kill.
        ^ correct, and these streaks only apply to a single round.

so say you go 20 kills for 0 deaths 1 round, then go on to the 2nd round and get another 5 kills before being killed, your streak will still only be 20.

Comment

omgz bright red boldness

Comment

this is going to get flamed hardcore, just need to wait for Doggie52 to come in and say "USE THE SEARCH FEATURE" and point at his obnoxiously annoying sig.

Comment

The posts above are correct. Also there is a kill to death ratio which is kills divided by deaths. I believe that if you dont play I/O and stay out of vehicles, jets and armor, that a 1.0 is good. If you rarely play as a ground pounder then 3.0 is probably good. Now the KDR (kill to death ratios) I mentioned arent great but I do believe that you can call yourself an average player with those. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283 View Post
                this is going to get flamed hardcore, just need to wait for Doggie52 to come in and say "USE THE SEARCH FEATURE" and point at his obnoxiously annoying sig.
                not if i do it first

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON ITS NOT THAT HARD.

Comment

as long as u get revived when you die your kills will still count on your streak

Comment

sure about that? ...fairly sure it carries over from one round to another. My death streak is 26, and promise you I have never died 26 times in a row, in a single round. I also do not have a Purple Heart. I also think this has been discussed in this forum, and highly recommend a search. :-)

Comment

Purple Heart FTL

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
                        sure about that? ...fairly sure it carries over from one round to another. My death streak is 26, and promise you I have never died 26 times in a row, in a single round. I also do not have a Purple Heart. I also think this has been discussed in this forum, and highly recommend a search. :-)
                        it does not carry into the next round. death streak is based on one round same as with kill streaks.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                          i searched the forums, found nothing on kill streaks. is it actually how many kills in a row before getting killed? i feel like an idiot, but my high kill streak is 60 and i dont remember going on a rampage like that.
                          I DO remember my kill streak (50), but I do NOT remember dying 26 times in a row, in a single round. ...sorry, but I have to believe it carries over. If someone could point me to a source to varify one way or the other, I would love to answer this question. In the meantime, I guess we have a choice to believe what we want. I don't care about right or wrong, just which is correct.

Comment

my best is 62.

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
                              you died 26 times in one round, but because you had alot of kills you didnt get the purple heart.

streaks most definatly do not carry over to the next round, else i would have streaks of 200-300

Comment

Working...
                              X