The Aviator II !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aviator II !

The DivX codec is ( probably ) needed to play the file..

**There have been a few incidents were people reported me that Explorer crashed because of some curruption with DivX.

Re: The Aviator II !

I saw it allready

Nice one - but too short. Shame with your HDD :/

I'm getting an 500GB Sata from WD, then I'll FRAPS

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
      I saw it allready

Nice one - but too short. Shame with your HDD :/

I'm getting an 500GB Sata from WD, then I'll FRAPS
      Wow nice. Yeah I have a 320 GB Disks ( RAID 0 ) but my hard drive was really just filled with fraps and other files ( I use Cinema 4D , 3DSM , After Effects , And others so that also takes up a lot of space ).

Anyway I really hope you'll guys enjoy it. I owe you guys on a next movie though

Thanks for the comment Ph1l

Comment

Np m8. Let's fly togheter again anytime..

Comment

since a long time I didnt see any aerial movies... very nice one ! Good job !
          I looking forward to see your next projects
          one day when I'll come back from PR, maybe I'll meet you in the air ... and im gonna die :laugh:

nice graphic design in your post

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Mayflower
            since a long time I didnt see any aerial movies... very nice one ! Good job !
            I looking forward to see your next projects
            one day when I'll come back from PR, maybe I'll meet you in the air ... and im gonna die :laugh:

nice graphic design in your post
            Hehe. thanks I really liked making this one and the next one is going to be way better since I can fully use my Hard Drive again

Comment

Looking forward to it.

30 minutes after starting the DL...
              Well, I guess I can't use CELLDWELLER in my next video(at least not The Last Firstborn). You know how long it took me to find that song? About 5 minutes including lyrics searches.

Ahem...

I guess it was alright.

No I'm kidding. It was awesome. Far outmatched Aviator in every way. Great work, man. Really great.

Comment

I was disappointed. Heavily disappointed.

So of course this was an ownage video, the kind I was looking forward to see. But how can an ownage video be an ownage video if 6 minutes (out of whoch 2 were spent well, and 4 was a waste) of it was some stupid effects and text, and we got to see some flying for 2 minutes?

Yeah, you got some skills, but showing your film editing skills doesnt really impress me, its the flying, the action I wanted to see, which I didnt.

Aviator had a great balance between action and effects.Yours, had some really great ideas (I loved the Gran Turismo-esque F35B intro, that was awesome), but most was a waste.

For a few ideas and the effects I would give a solid 8/10, but for the "meat" part, only a 2, because of the lack of content.

Im looking forward to a solid ownage video, get to work soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                  I was disappointed. Heavily disappointed.

So of course this was an ownage video, the kind I was looking forward to see. But how can an ownage video be an ownage video if 6 minutes (out of whoch 2 were spent well, and 4 was a waste) of it was some stupid effects and text, and we got to see some flying for 2 minutes?

Yeah, you got some skills, but showing your film editing skills doesnt really impress me, its the flying, the action I wanted to see, which I didnt.

Aviator had a great balance between action and effects.Yours, had some really great ideas (I loved the Gran Turismo-esque F35B intro, that was awesome), but most was a waste.

For a few ideas and the effects I would give a solid 8/10, but for the "meat" part, only a 2, because of the lack of content.

Im looking forward to a solid ownage video, get to work soldier.
                  Yeah I really agree I would love to put some more dogfighting in it cause it wasn't really mented as "ownage" but it was more of me kind of pubbing. I was planning on putting 1 VS 1's on BF2C Wake Airshow where Camera usage and others would be much more involved.

Thanks

And I'm working on a new project which will be more balanced ( content which I mean flying and the editing. ) I won't dissapoint you guys!

Comment

Good work Komet.

Comment

well, here are my thoughts, i think they are a little bit strong, but w/e, nothing is perfect

The intro was nice, i liked it, but it all went down hill from there, i thought there was too many song changes in the beggining, and the text blur was pretty fast, it was pretty random about the Please dont teamkill for vehicles, and there are other things but im not gonna mention them

over all it was a good video,

Comment

I found that video to be pretty good. Loved the music style, some nice kills in there. Only wish it was longer (Having the same trouble as you, HDD running out of space :P)

Comment

is this new...i thought i saw that one while back :S, or maybe im havin deja vu

Comment

Well done m8 . Good movie.

Comment

hmm oddly it crashes all my players. :/

Comment

Working...
                              X