Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60 minutes says BF2 is a dangerous terrorist game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 minutes says BF2 is a dangerous terrorist game.

Under the segment "Dangerous Games" you'll see a screenshot of battlefield 2. When you actually watch the small clip, you'll notice footage of BF2.

Can you say Anti-Video Game propaganda?

Re: 60 minutes says BF2 is a dangerous terrorist game.

there was also a video on ABC on this last year that talked only about BF2

Comment

Lol special forces has been on the news before.

Comment

look for the video in the off-topic section its old but youll find it somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
          there was also a video on ABC on this last year that talked only about BF2
          You mean this?

Watch the latest news videos and the top news video clips online at ABC News.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
            yeah thats it lol

Comment

The **** isnt CS getting this kinda BS? -_-

Comment

****ing moron didnt know anything about videogames lol :P

Comment

Amazing...

Yes, because playing FPS games obviously makes people want to go outside and kill people. Please... This will always be an ongoing argument that video games & TV/Movies encourage "youngsters" to commit violent acts. The fault lies in lack of parental guidance and education of how the "real world" works.

Yes, it's yet another propaganda attempt by those who think they are wise and all knowing about the entertainment industry. Pfffttt.... You know what makes me want to hurt people? The media.

Comment

Unbelievable, the damn pentagon. They don't know what they are doing there, they are all like sniper1432 said, morons. Making assumptions about games they haven't played, after watching a harmless video with audio from a film made by the South Park creators. Damn, they don't even know that EA only produced it and did not develop BF2. To start such issues about things they don't know about or will ever know about, is preposterous. I hope they get it in their thick cowardly heads, that video games are just video games, and to ever ban video games would start more violence than any game will.

Comment

LMAO!!! Yeah the News slams BF2, and yet our military seeks young men and women who play video games to enlist, so they can fly our planes and drive our tanks!! Talk about an oxymoron!!!!

Keep on gaming, I say!! Who would you want in an F16 someone that can fly a prop job crop duster or some youth that can kick butt on BF2 in a jet or on a battle flight sim??

Comment

Originally posted by kulamonster3
                        LMAO!!! Yeah the News slams BF2, and yet our military seeks young men and women who play video games to enlist, so they can fly our planes and drive our tanks!! Talk about an oxymoron!!!!

Keep on gaming, I say!! Who would you want in an F16 someone that can fly a prop job crop duster or some youth that can kick butt on BF2 in a jet or on a battle flight sim??
                        Yeah! Why the hell would you want someone with real life experience of flight when you can have somone who taps keys all day!

Comment

You know I agree with all of you. I agree with vesuvan too....but....where does it come from? Everyone says dont blame the games, dont blame the movies, dont blame music. It's the parents. I would probably agree. I just think that it might have an impact on people.

I remember when "Dangerous Minds" came out in the theater and "gangsta" rap was getting big in the early 90's. Man everyone I know in my all white school tried to be a tough guy. When fight club came out stupid kids in high school were doing the same thing in our town. You dont think all the music impacts kids? Go to the mall. I dont think video games contribute at all though...well for now.

Comment

Originally posted by kulamonster3
                            Who would you want in an F16 someone that can fly a prop job crop duster or some youth that can kick butt on BF2 in a jet or on a battle flight sim??
                            A prop job crop duster will fly circles around the best BF2 jet pilot. I worked for a crop duster for two years - flying under power lines, landing on gravel roads, coming back with tree branches in landing gear, spraying at night, working with state of the art nav and control systems. You are sadly mistaken if you think some kid flying a jet on BF2 has any correlation whatsoever to the real world. Sure, flight sims are great for teaching avionics and weapon systems, but it comes down to the skill of the pilot and nothing beats stick time, especially stick time where you are actually flying a plane and not just going from point a to point b.

Comment

Only on this forum could you insult a crop duster and get a response

Comment

Working...
                              X