Co-op Plane Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-op Plane Transfers

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hey, these are a few plane transfers that me and a clanmate pulled off. i would prefer that you comment on youtube rather than in here because i dont visit here very often and may not see your comment.

Re: Co-op Plane Transfers

dude u made two stunts...
    nothing more to say....

Comment

well it was actually 3. but did you honestly expect any more than that when i clearly said "these are a few plane transfers". Few means 2-3 around here. maybe its different wherever you're from.

but im pretty sure that anyone who watched the video could tell that i made a few stunts. and even people who didnt watch could still probably tell. so really, if you had nothing more to say, then why did you bother saying anything at all?

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplaya1990
        well it was actually 3. but did you honestly expect any more than that when i clearly said "these are a few plane transfers". Few means 2-3 around here. maybe its different wherever you're from.

but im pretty sure that anyone who watched the video could tell that i made a few stunts. and even people who didnt watch could still probably tell. so really, if you had nothing more to say, then why did you bother saying anything at all?
        Pooned.

Comment

Owned GaythaRevo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Flyjetandkill
            Owned GaythaRevo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
            well I'll say it a third time : pwned

Comment

Soo.. any contructive criticism?

Comment

Soo.. any contructive criticism?
                HOLY CRAP IT'S guitarplaya1990!!!
                I raced your old Sandbox track on a LAN last week!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. GenX000
                  HOLY CRAP IT'S guitarplaya1990!!!
                  I raced your old Sandbox track on a LAN last week!
                  Wow, i didn't even know anyone used that. Its been a while. Do people actually use that track for racing?

Comment

Working...
                  X