DE_Dust (from CS) for BF2????!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DE_Dust (from CS) for BF2????!!!

Actually it would be quite interesting. Maybe not with vehicles. A stead-fast remake of the old one, and it would be infantry only for Battlefield 2. Not sure how it would be done seeing as how the editors, and way that the maps are made are very different.

Comment

hihi

I have made a new map for whenever POE gets released, its modeled after de_dust from cs.

Here is the model in max:

Comment

PRetty cool. Although, now I'm playing insurgency! That mod pwnz!

Comment

Originally posted by ovisage View Post
          hihi

I have made a new map for whenever POE gets released, its modeled after de_dust from cs.

Here is the model in max:
          Ahh, de_dust and de_dust2 would be great maps for Bf2. Both vBf2 and PoE2. In PoE, it would be fun with the "Nuke Objective" mode (where we have to bomb that thing..). But also it would be great for qonquest mode. =)

Comment

the nuke idea might be fun.

i made this map specifically because of the new 'incursion' mode that poe is doing. hopefully its as fun as i think it will be.

Comment

Yeah, just a plain bloodn'guts match on any cs map for bf2 would be cool.

Comment

i think that would be kind of fun. i played CS first, but i suck horribly so i never really play it. if it were expanded upon, i would try it.

Comment

Working...
                X