Special Forces Unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Forces Unlock

is the Sniper riffle from Special Forces a good unlock to get, im fixing to buy the special edition pack for BF2 because my disc is messed up, i have 3 unlocks already so dont i get 3? if i do is that sniper riffle worth unlocking?

Re: Special Forces Unlock

yeah you'll get three more.

if you like being a sniper - its worth it, but not really.

Comment

what do you recommend i like unlocks to me personally i think they are alittle better then stock but thats my opinion

Comment

medic, anti-tank, and support guns (l85a1, dao-12, pkm)

Comment

a decent unlock thread:
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

M95 is good for sniping pilots out of vehicles. i like to hide out in enemy airbases and wait for them to hop in the pilot seat.

Comment

l96a1 = the m24 excpt it has different sounds. its pretty decent and i love it for some reason, but i also play sniper alot

but if ur looking for improvements, IMO, the g36c is a beastly gun over the m4

Comment

Yeah, if you like sniper, go with the SF unlock.
                I definitely like the Enfield way more than the M95, its scope is way better for sniping people, and I dunno, it just feels better. It can't shoot through cockpit glass, but I still like it.

Comment

If you find yourself doing a lot of long distance sniping the L9 unlock is great. The skinny crosshairs allow for much mor accuracy. It cant go through glass though, so if your good with the m95 it may not be much of an advantage.

Comment

i would take the M24 over the l9, but if im on MEC or PLA i use the L9

Comment

Anyone else find that you care too **** much about the flags sometimes you CANT play sniper? I'd love to snipe all the time but woops theres another enemy tank capping our flag or **** theres another squad trying to move in on us I better switch to assault. Not to hijack or anything. I allready partly contributed to this above though. Take care all.

Comment

Working...
                      X