Patch Screwed up my game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Screwed up my game

Alright, i just reinstalled my Battlefield 2 from Reformatting my computer. i install it and load it up to make sure it works, login and everythings fine. then i download the Battlefield 2 1.41 Patch for Battlefield 2 and Special forces which i have. It installs, so i restart my computer and go to load up battlefield 2. it goes to a black screen, then a darker and switches like it normally does to load. then instead of going to the EA Challenge everything screen, it goes back to my desktop. im like what the heck. so i do Ctrl-Alt-Delete and go to process to see if its still there. Its not... Whats the problem because i sure do not know. Please Help

Edit: After reading a few other posts, i looked for the DMP file in my Battlefield 2 folder in the MyDocuments. A folder called dmp, not a Zip File like the other guy below. So i deleted it to see if it would do anything but it didnt, so i put it back. I have reinstalled my game twice today, so i dont think my game is the problem considering it would load up before i installed the patch. Also, im not running on a Laptop, im running on a 3.0 Ghz Sony Vaio Computer

Re: Patch Screwed up my game

Whats your screen resolution and computer specs?

Comment

my screen reso is 1440x900 like my moniter says it should be, and computer specs.. im not sure what ur talking about. The game worked before i installed the patch and had the same reso

Comment

try getting updated drivers for your graphics...along with windows updates

Comment

My graphics card is already fully updated and i just installed 3 windows updates and still nothing...

Comment

If nothing works, man call in Geek Squad or Nerds On Site or bring it into a repair shop.

Comment

But its not my computer. The game worked perfectly w/o any problems. then i installed that patch and it stopped working..

Comment

i only like s,pack one, try that first then if it dont play make sure you delete all of bf2 agen then try

Comment

Working...
                X