Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first successful BFROE + EACS report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first successful BFROE + EACS report.

This was just yesterday when I caught him glitching.

I was playing on an infantry only server with the rotation of Warlord/Ghost Town/Mass Destruction. I had been playing on this server for about two hours now, and the rotation switched the map to Warlord.

Everything was going fine, until I capped the Plaza flag, walked through the tunnel and found myself getting shot from the left. I thought 'strange', I turned, and I saw nobody there.

Before I know it, the UAV came up, and there WAS somebody there. Being in a hurry to help my team grab the lead quickly, I ignored it at first, and continued on my routes.

Later on in the stage, I respawned at the parachute drop, to recap the Plaza Flag. Once more, I'm being shot at. This time I die to a man named Furkazonic. He was no where to be found after I respawned. Except I started to see bullets coming out of the wall from the building northwest of the Plaza flag.

Immediately I knew what I was dealing with. Naturally I called him a glitcher, I started making a fuss about it, starting a kick vote. That failed naturally. Of course, when that failed, I started collecting evidence. The game itself no longer mattered to me, because this person's cheating ruined any chance I had of enjoying that match from this point on. It was my sole mission to ruin his week.

I switched to his team. He was the commander at this point and already in his spot. I took some screenshots of this shown here.

(I thumbnailed them to conserve on download size. Just click the pictures to see the full size.)

It wasn't until the next match that I witnessed him actually glitching himself into the building. Sadly as a result of this action, I myself now have working knowledge of the glitch. I personally enjoyed my ignorance, but I suppose that knowledge helped EACS come to a decision much faster than usual.

A picture of him the moment after he glitched can be found here. Naturally I have many more screenshots of the actual process but the most I'll ever give you guys is this screenshot. It's not even in the right location of where he glitched into the building.

I noticed here that he had made a squad though. I guess after following him around and making his life hell, he decided to give me a verbal dose of retribution in VOIP. Amazingly enough, he wanted to keep me quiet by showing me how the glitch works... I already know now thanks to his demonstration when I witnessed him going in the first time. (It took him ten tries to get it to work.) Gawd Damn him.

Once in his squad, I spawned on him. Looked around. Here I got the most definitive proof of all.

Anyhow, here is the end result of my efforts. One that I'm fairly happy about anyways.

My tip to anybody else who wishes to make a report to get somebody's stats reset is to use your mind. Take dozens of screenshots, take video footage if you can. Make sure to jot down in your mind or on paper anything leading up to this incident that relates to the cheater. Try to tell them a story, just like I did for you guys in this post.

Afterwords, simply report it to the BFROE, and EA's Customer Support.

Re: My first successful BFROE + EACS report.

Did it work?? His rank still shows

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob
      Did it work?? His rank still shows
      He has 143 points on his account now, so yes, it definitally did work.

Rank always shows on a stats page after a reset, but in game they show up as privates again.

Comment

Lol,nice one.

You really owned him.

Comment

Lol hope he will not do that again...

Comment

Nice work Dairuka. Calm and analytical termination of one sucker

Comment

Good work! It's nice to see a glitcher having his stats reset

Comment

here are anexample of reports we normally receive compared to a precise clearly written report like stated above..

Comments
                I have no Screene, he use a Aimbot.

At S@K my Squad and i jump on te hill, in 2 sec all 3 players are killed with heady.

I like to play BF, but this ***** make the Game to ****.

Sorry for me poor English
                no screen shots no nothing, no server IP time date nothing..

so we have to start tracking and shadowing this player for a couple weeks to gather what we need

BUT.....

then the next day they are on forums saying BFROE is crap they never do anything,,

believe me if you provide us the information it does work..

:cry: :cry:

Comment

Indian, werent you leaving this job or something?

Comment

thought because of health reasons I was going to leave, but turns out I didnt have too..

Comment

2 things.

Dairuka,

Thank you for the report. If more players would take the time to make a report as you did there would be a lot more resets. We get reports with little to no information and then we start to gather that info. For a glitch into a building absolutely nothing will be done without at least 1 screenshot.

Compare Dairuka's report against the typical one IndianScout posted. One is clearly a thoughtout well presented account of what actually happened. The other is basically a "He pwned me I want him reset" report.

IndianScout was going to leave BFROE for health reasons. The members of BFROE asked IndianScout to stay on giving him whatever support he needs to get through his health issues. BFROE is more than just some players getting together to work towards a better gaming community. BFROE is a family, we support eachother in the time of need. The members of BFROE are greatful that IndianScout stayed on. BFROE was built from the ground up by IndianScout, and it would not be the same without him.

Comment

Originally posted by ACE_FIN1972
                        Nice work Dairuka. Calm and analytical termination of one sucker
                        Back when I was still dating her, my old girlfriend used to call me cold and calculating. I guess thats pretty much what you're saying too.

I've always just considered myself the surgical type, aiming for the knees and kidneys rather than the jaw in a fight.

Comment

um... im glad people are doing things about cheaters, but does resetting their stats really do anything? they probly dont care, they'll just start a new account and cheat again. you have to ban their comp (GUID?) or ip. resetting stats isn't really any punishment... ive started new accounts and stopped playing my higher ranked one cus its fun to piss people off when they get killed by a pfc, stats just dont really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by flippy199
                            um... im glad people are doing things about cheaters, but does resetting their stats really do anything? they probly dont care, they'll just start a new account and cheat again. you have to ban their comp (GUID?) or ip. resetting stats isn't really any punishment... ive started new accounts and stopped playing my higher ranked one cus its fun to piss people off when they get killed by a pfc, stats just dont really matter.
                            He invested 470 hours on that account prior to his reset.

I think he does care.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                              He invested 470 hours on that account prior to his reset.

I think he does care.
                              i got an account up to 1st luit (about 470) and then never played it again. it could have been reset 8 months ago and i wouldnt even know it. i know some people are stats whores, but he'll probly just start a new account and cheat again, hopefully he is as bad a stat whore as he is cheater and he will be so pissed he will never play bf2 again (hopefully) but ill bet there will be a private playing warlord in the wall.

Comment

Working...
                              X