scary thing to do on oman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scary thing to do on oman

Me and Stalker were playing it yesterday and he said run down to the end of the runway and hold e, he came roaring past in a f35 and bailed, i auto hopped in and just missed a BH taking off, i needed to go and changed my underwear!!:P

Re: scary thing to do on oman

On oman? You can do that on any map, anywhere.

Comment

yea, but it was pretty funny.
      We were being baseraped and he wanted the jet, so i told him to hold e, and hey, he got it XD

Comment

ive done that with an F15 to get my freind in the backseat

Comment

lol, how can that be "scary"? and did you seriously piss yourself while doing it?

Originally posted by ronnie c.
          ive done that with an F15 to get my freind in the backseat
          that's not what they are talking about, they are talking about pilot changing.

Comment

i think 2 days ago this happened:

so me and another guy were owning in f-35's on oman (well, mostly him). we both were behind this su-34, gunning him down pretty much. He bailed early with only grey smoke and no fire.

So later on i see an su-34 landed on our freaking aircraft carrier, repairing. im like wtf and i asked how he got it, and yeah he did bail and get it after the enemy pilot jumped, which is pretty amazing because we were no more than 100 feet off of the water.

its just the unrealistic things like these that happen every once in a while just makes your jaw hit the ground.

Comment

i know thats not what theyre saying im just telling of a similar expirence ive had.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune
                i think 2 days ago this happened:

so me and another guy were owning in f-35's on oman (well, mostly him). we both were behind this su-34, gunning him down pretty much. He bailed early with only grey smoke and no fire.

So later on i see an su-34 landed on our freaking aircraft carrier, repairing. im like wtf and i asked how he got it, and yeah he did bail and get it after the enemy pilot jumped, which is pretty amazing because we were no more than 100 feet off of the water.

its just the unrealistic things like these that happen every once in a while just makes your jaw hit the ground.
                thats pretty awesome

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                  thats pretty awesome
                  Yeah, that's extremly cool and must have been satisfying for that guy to do

Comment

me and a guy on another gulf of oman server were doing it... but ALL round long.... I know, it was a complete waste of an f35, but it was hilarious... We were in the water and switching and such, cracking up... it finally ended when we saw some jet whores on the carrier waiting for a jet, flew by them and let them have it.... It's just a fun thing to do, not necessarily difficult, but how often do you see something like that on a ranked server?

Comment

yeha youknow
                      you could battle instead
                      but random sh t is fun
                      like circles of death
                      ohh man
                      evasive and entertaining

Comment

and

CHINESE FIRE DRILL!

Comment

I just wet myself just reading that!

Comment

The funniest is raping the MEC uncap by landing on the mountains beside it. One round from, well, anything will take you out, but it's funny as hell when it lasts.

Comment

or hovering above a supply crate to re-arm

doesn't go too well when you get reamed by a AT guy tho

Comment

Working...
                              X