A Massive Tip For Medics!!! This Is A Real One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Massive Tip For Medics!!! This Is A Real One

My job as a medic is to revive you not to hold your hand and clear the area around you thats the other peoples job.

Comment

I will kill before I revive. Although sometimes I don't but I won't go into that.

Are jobs are to revive and heal, not to ensure your perfectly safe though. Because sometimes I might need that extra person to distract my enemy so I can kill him bofore he gets me. Then I instantly re-revive the guy who died again.

--------Does any1 understand what I mean? ---------------

Comment

Never had that problem, Uslally play with "TEAM PLAYERS" who know to play as a squad . So if one person dies I'm right on it while the rest of the squad engaes the target. Or i do the medic rush.

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283
          Okay medics, I know you want revive points and the such but PLEASE kill the enemy right in front of you before you revive. There is nothing that gets me ticked then dieing, waiting 14 seconds, being revived, then killed for the sixtenth of a second I was alive, think about it, your doing something really really stupid. So kill before you save, please.

haha, that happens to me all the time, once i was revived twice by the same guy and killed 3 times by the guy. good times.

Comment

i kill everything.

...then if anything on my screen was a teammate, i might consider reviving them.

Comment

Basically how I look at it. If I know I can remain alive while giving someone a revive I do it. Its then up to the person I revived to stay alive.

Most good players will probably run behind cover or kill the enemy units if they are taking fire just after revive.

Comment

Worst/best case example of this:

On Wake the other night I came up behind a prone soldier. I was bored, so I knifed him. Sure enough, here comes the medic sprinting in with the paddles. I'm 12 inches away and he dives up and shocks him.

So tally up two more knife kills...it gets better. ANOTHER medic runs up, paddles at the ready. I swear they were coming out of the ground.

I got 5 total knife kills in that spot before someone decided to put some holes in me.

Something to be said for being aware of your surroundings. I never moved.

B

Comment

I''ll have to pass this along to my medic buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Only Apex View Post
                    i kill everything.

...then if anything on my screen was a teammate, i might consider reviving them.
                    this is the type of medic i like!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgie View Post
                      Fair call when its one on one, but if I'm in a group situation and bullets and grenades are going everywhere, I'll stop to revive you in the middle of a fire fight. I figure my team mates should cover me, and reviving you guys us one more gun.
                      I do that alot. Specifically in Karkand near Hotel. All hell breaks lose right there at the start, and I'm reviving dudes left and right.

Comment

^^ lol yeah

Hey man same thing happend to me on wake, but I paddled them.

Then a J10 droped a bomb, so I sorta died.

I like when I'm in a good teamplay squad, I got like three badges in a round of Karkand, I was squad leader and we had all but train so the MEC were trying to come up those roads going to Suburb. While we waited and all hell broke loose I never heard my speakers like that before.

So yeah...we won and my team would cover me when some1 needed revive.

Comment

cool, cool. medics arn't paddling me anymore. it's killing my death ratio, but at least now i get to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                            ^^ lol yeah

Hey man same thing happend to me on wake, but I paddled them.

Then a J10 droped a bomb, so I sorta died.

I like when I'm in a good teamplay squad, I got like three badges in a round of Karkand, I was squad leader and we had all but train so the MEC were trying to come up those roads going to Suburb. While we waited and all hell broke loose I never heard my speakers like that before.

So yeah...we won and my team would cover me when some1 needed revive.
                            When MEC comes up the road to Suburb on foot, prepare for the worst experience of your life (next to dying). :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                            X