A Massive Tip For Medics!!! This Is A Real One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Massive Tip For Medics!!! This Is A Real One

Okay medics, I know you want revive points and the such but PLEASE kill the enemy right in front of you before you revive. There is nothing that gets me ticked then dieing, waiting 14 seconds, being revived, then killed for the sixtenth of a second I was alive, think about it, your doing something really really stupid. So kill before you save, please.

Re: A Massive Tip For Medics!!! This Is A Real One

couldn't of said it any better.

Comment

The people who always say that are the idiots who I revive, and they take 40 years to get up from prone, and then blame it on me, it's not only our job, it's part your job too.

Comment

Heres another

Comment

What some people/medics don't realise is the fact that killing one enemy before/after your revive actually earns you 4 points instead of 2.

colin i love your sig : )

Comment

Thanks for the info , i make sure i do the same.

Comment

I always clear the area before I revive.

You learn this in First Aid Level 1, lol. Check for danger. Do not endanger yourself trying to rescue the wounded. You could become another casualty if you don't ensure the area is safe to approach.

Comment

I always try to do this; however, there are cases where I kill the guy who killed you, go to revive and someone else comes along.

I also want to echo what monkmonkman said. There's no reason to lay there prone for 5-10 seconds after you've been revived. GET UP AND FIGHT DAMMIT! Sheesh, sometimes I feel like stabbing them in the head when they don't at least try to get up and move.

Comment

amen brother

Comment

Fair call when its one on one, but if I'm in a group situation and bullets and grenades are going everywhere, I'll stop to revive you in the middle of a fire fight. I figure my team mates should cover me, and reviving you guys us one more gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgie
                      Fair call when its one on one, but if I'm in a group situation and bullets and grenades are going everywhere, I'll stop to revive you in the middle of a fire fight. I figure my team mates should cover me, and reviving you guys us one more gun.
                      yep much agreed. i dont think many people, who have posted on this topic or the other 50 topics that have all been about this, do actualy do it though. In most cases in the heat and adrenalin filled battle medics run out and try to get to the wounded. ive sat there and died cos the medic sat and looked for the enemy in that vital 5 seconds before they couldnt res me.

but yeh i hate it wen you see people being resed and then lying and lookin around. Unless they're in the middle of my cross hair then i pray that the medic will come back for another go.

Comment

I wish the game had a button you could select that would make it so you couldnt be revived.
                        Ive been in spots where I turned around a corner and found that I was faceing most of the enemy army armor included. Then I called for a medic, not because I wanted a medic to revive me but to let the team mates behind me know I got killed here watch out. It seems that every time I do that The noob medic comes and drops down by me, fires a couple of shots and revives me (about 3 seconds before I would respawn anyway) just in time for both of us to be killed by an enemy tank round.
                        SO I agree with the orignal post. Your greatest ability isnt revive its to heal. Oh and please if you come to my aid and its more than 1 on 1 with the enemy just let me be. . . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

lol i know wat you meen just dont click to call for medic and let them find out wats there wen they see there team mate filled with lead or blown to bits.

Comment

Lol, If there is a war, I revive as many people as possible. I choose being a medic because if some of our team die, I can basically revive them for reinforcements. I'd jump in front of 1000 Grenades to revive a team mate..Not for points, for honour and for the purpose of my job.

(I wouldn't revive if theres like 100 of them shooting at me :P)

Comment

There is already another thread or two that say this. Just use your game sense. Killing the enemy units first can often be the wrong choice.

I agree with Monkmonkman mostly.

Comment

Working...
                              X