Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had another moment great PR teamwork moment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had another moment great PR teamwork moment.

Was playing Al basrah again and i asked if i caould join the a10 squad (only 2 people in it) they let me in, now i know i can'y flay and land. but i said to them everytim they landed i would drive over and reapier them, wow so fun. then i stated acting like the control tower.

i.e cleared for take off
    permision to taxi to runway 1 5
    cleared to land,

we laugh are asses off over voip. racked up alot of team points to.

the morol of this is you dont need to b in the thick f the fighting to have fun in PR.:P

also to the devs. GREAT MOD KEEP UP THE WORK I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY THIS IS THE BEST MOD NOW AND EVER WILL BE.

well with the exeption of forgotten hope 2

Re: Had another moment great PR teamwork moment.

nice

PROJECT REALITY BEATS THEMM ALLL

Comment

Yeah it was awesome the other day, I was in an armour squad and we would take the two tanks and just patrol the streets at the main intersection and supported infantry squads taking flags.

Damn I love PR!11!

Comment

Hehe I love the A10 and it is the most powerful weapon in PR...but I would like to see a spectre gunship in there....that would rule!!!!!!!

Comment

I was happy to get into a good armor squad the other night. You ever get to that 3rd hour on a round of Al Basrah and theres *still* 200 tickets left because the teams had drained down to 8 players and most of them dont know what theyre doing?

Yeah, so we had about four in our squad and we started patrolling (one in an ammo truck) and one of the guys was teaching me all the keyboard shortcuts in the different positions. [Ive noticed PR players in general are WAY more helpful than most BF2 players... why is that?] The Insurgent team then also forgot about their flags and felt that taking us out was top priority. We had to fend off ATs, snipers, jihad loaded cars - it got insane, but it was great practice. The fuller, busy servers are harder to learn on because there's so much other stuff going on.

I agree - there's definitely a lot of ways to have fun with the mod...

Comment

I used to report my intentions before departing the helipads and made frequent radio calls to the commander regarding my flight actions, as if he was ATC.

Needless to say, the commanders never liked it. They would always tell me to can it.

Comment

Working...
            X