Best PC for £250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best PC for £250

My freind needs a computer so he can finally play the great BF2 I always waffle on about....

He only has £250 but if it was a real good offer i think he would go up to £300 at an absolute max.

Any links to some really cheap deals?

Thanks

Re: Best PC for £250

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob
    My freind needs a computer so he can finally play the great BF2 I always waffle on about....

He only has £250 but if it was a real good offer i think he would go up to £300 at an absolute max.

Any links to some really cheap deals?

Thanks
    I use CCL, they have a store but if not near u u can buy online too.

they do custom built to your spec or you can choose one they have already made.

Comment

£250 will STRUGGLE to play this game. Save yourself the torture.

Are you going to ask for the best sports car for £1000? Because that's roughly what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
        £250 will STRUGGLE to play this game. Save yourself the torture.

Are you going to ask for the best sports car for £1000? Because that's roughly what it is.
        its a challenge

i do hope he doesnt need a monitor or anything else, just the base unit will be about it;

Leading the way in bespoke PC systems and PC gaming, any and all of your components & peripherals needs are met with our vast range of products and services.

Leading the way in bespoke PC systems and PC gaming, any and all of your components & peripherals needs are met with our vast range of products and services.

Sub Total : £264.98
        Shipping : £8.95
        Vat : £47.94
        Total : £321.87

i hate VAT

i tried

Comment

He should try to get a couple of year old PC from Ebay

Comment

You can get this for £299 including VAT, but will need to save up for a PCI-E GFX Card & another 512MB of ram & he should be fine.

Comment

Yeah I should have mentioned that he diddnt need any additional hardware....

Still he found this

He can upgrade from mediacenter to vista. I was surprised by the graphics card...I diddnt think there was any such thing as the "7500" even though it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
              X