i tried this and it worked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i tried this and it worked...

was playing al basrah and i got board, i called for a pilot kit, but i was in the middle of the city, so i saw a insergent armour parked, and was pounding one of our flags, i pulled out the smoke grenade and threw it.

then i shouted over team chat, "A10 PILOT OF YOU SEE RED SMOKE BOMB THE **** OUT OF IT" surely enough the a10 came alon and dropped his entire loadout on the smoke.

NOTE: requires a skilled and willing pilot.

Re: i tried this and it worked...

wow! that sure is a good idea ... But did the pilot actually see the smoke (isn't it something that doesn't show up due to viewdistance?)

Comment

Very good idea, definitely have to try that some time.

We need coloured smoke in BF2...

Comment

woops i forgot to post this in the PR section,

scinto care to move it??

Comment

works good sometimes,but i prefer to be in a squad and they jsut place a marker on it till i get a visual.

Comment

Yeah, another great thing is when you have a good blackhawk pilot in your aquad, you get shot down, and you are in the middle of no-where behind enemy lines they can pick you up and bring you back to base..

Comment

I find it more fun to fight my way back to the base they never expect you to come from behind them.

Comment

Heh i like that map but i can hardly ever play it smoothly , it eats my system :\

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                  Heh i like that map but i can hardly ever play it smoothly , it eats my system :\
                  Yeah, that map was the main reason I spent $300 to get a new vid card!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                    i turn off dynamic lighting and effect to medium,smooth as a malt shake

Comment

How come I don't get lag on Al Basrah?

Comment

maybe that uber rig u got :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
                          | 4x Intel Quad Core QX700 @ 5.2GHz Stock Cooling | Asus P6B1234 Motherboard w/ 4.2GHz FSB w/ Hyperthreading & Room Temperature Superconducter Technology™ | 32GB PC14200 GDDR6 RAM | 4x nVidia QuadroPlex GFX in Quad SLI | 2.5MW Tokamak Reactor | Liquid Nitrogen Clean Room | 32TB Punch Card w/ Fast Paper Input Interface (SCSI v3) | Boeing 747 w/ Frictionless Wheel Tech on Advanced Conveyor Motion Sensing Runway (ACMSR™) Stabilisation System | 4x T3 Mass Fabs | Windows Vista Penultimate Edition
                          umm...how much did u pay for that?

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                            umm...how much did u pay for that?
                            Someone from the future probably sent it through their time machine as trash because it was obsolete.

Comment

The red smoke is from an Officer kit. It places a marker on the map for drivers, you hear a message when throwing asking for transport.

The A10 pilot will have seen that marker on the map, not so much the red smoke.

Just a good job that one of your vehicles didn't go to the marker to give you a lift before the A10 came roaring over and bombed it!

Comment

Working...
                              X