Bullet tracer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullet tracer

Hi all, i'm not very good at this stuff so i was just wandering if anyone out there would do me a little favor...Help. What i'm asking for is simple. the color of the tracer in the game is yellow, but i wanted to be a bet more red orange. If anyone can help please post, or if there is already something like this out there then please post also. Thank you very much in advance..

Re: Bullet tracer

You mean crosshair?

Go to Options, it will be in your first options tab at the bottom right. Mess around with the three sliders that say Red, Blue, Green. Have fun.

I'd suggest not using an orangy color, tends to blend in with the background.

Comment

Are you talking about the actual tracers? There is no legit way to change them. The crosshair can be changed though.

Comment

Originally posted by Van-G
        Hi all, i'm not very good at this stuff so i was just wandering if anyone out there would do me a little favor...Help. What i'm asking for is simple. the color of the tracer in the game is yellow, but i wanted to be a bet more red orange. If anyone can help please post, or if there is already something like this out there then please post also. Thank you very much in advance..
        Play the PR MOD

Comment

Are you sure there's no way to change the tracers? I'm pretty sure they would be the in effect folder.... I'll have a look and tell you if i find anything

rem *** Generated with Bf2Editor.exe [created: 2004/9/16 12:22]
          ObjectTemplate.activeSafe Particle p_tracer_tank
          ObjectTemplate.creator DSU-1:dsu
          ObjectTemplate.modifiedByUser dsu
          ObjectTemplate.saveInSeparateFile 1
          ObjectTemplate.geometry p_tracer_tank
          ObjectTemplate.usedOnTransparentSurface 0
          ObjectTemplate.collisionGroups 63
          ObjectTemplate.timeToLive CRD_NONE/15/0/0
          ObjectTemplate.sizeModifier 1/1/1
          ObjectTemplate.transparencyGraph 0/0/0/1
          ObjectTemplate.transparency CRD_NONE/0/0/0

that's the most code I could find that involves tracers. It appears as it is a hardcoded particle effect, which I THINK would be hardcoded, so I would just go and look in the project reality mod files.

Comment

So, does this mean the tracer(not crosshair) color can't be change by using a photo program to edit it? well if anyone could help me find the file from PR mod then that would be great

Comment

Working...
            X