Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD when picking up a kit (+ more)

If DICE is reading this - THREE FIXES NEEDED, ONLY!:

After 1.4x patches the game crash when I pick up a kit. Its a bug, and a fix is needed. I will download a 500-600MB file if you fix the CTD while picking up a kit. Its so annyoing.

And a another bug - SQUAD BUG! That means that we cant create squads, or only one squad can be created. The server need to be restarted to fix this (much work for the server owner). FIX IT.. (This bug came in the 1.3 patch I think)

One more thing, server name/ip/graphic doesnt always show up on the loading screen and when pushing SERVER INFO button ingame, on the scoreboard. Fix that.

FIX THOSE THREE BUGS (CTD when picking up a kit, SQUAD BUG and server info..) and I will be VERY, VERY happy..
    Thank you =)

Re: CTD when picking up a kit (+ more)

i see the second two but never had the CTD when picking up a kit

Comment

The bug with not being able to create squads:... when that happens it happens to both teams correct? So even though it's really annoying your enemy has to put up with it too.

Comment

Well I'm not DL more crap...does CTD mean "crash to desktop"

Comment

^yes

i never got the first bug

Comment

Originally posted by Cutlass66
            The bug with not being able to create squads:... when that happens it happens to both teams correct? So even though it's really annoying your enemy has to put up with it too.
            I've been on servers where only one team had the bug.

Comment

I've had the CTD when picking up a kit many times, but I'm not counting on a fix at this point..

Comment

CTD when picking up a kit

I glad it not only me. I pick up a medic gear and crashed out what made it worse I had a good score what a life. Dice will never fix it or anything else no matter what EA say. Dice you have ruin a Great Game

Comment

i get that alot too

usually when it's a pistol in my hand

Comment

I ALWAYS get the CTD when picking up a kit. Usually, the more I need it (ammo, health, claymores for defense) the more likely it is to crash on me. I just restart the game and rejoin the server. If the round hasn't ended, you will keep your score...even if the round ends, you still get the points you have. Not exactly a huge problem, but it's very annoying, esp in the heat of battle/in a good locked squad/on the winning team. Definitely not something dice/ea/whoever is going to look into enough to figure out, then patch...sadly. Squad bug is annoying, too. The servers in my favorites sometimes don't display the name/ping, but clicking on another server, then back to the bugged server name, and it updates. Depends on time of day and server load probably. Some servers don't ever display the name (RRHOA, mostly PR servers)

Earlier I threw an ammobag at a tank and got in when the ammobag was mid-flight. When I entered the tank and the tank "absorbed" the ammo, I got a syntax error and uber CTD...lol I guess you can't give your own tank ammo while you're in it. (off topic but still, stupid bugs like that are annoying as all hell)

Comment

I get all of them too, but chances on a fix by EA and cronies is slim.

Comment

Code it yourself or play the game as it is.
                        Plus I never CTD when picking up a kit.

Comment

Working...
                        X