Gold Stars not showing up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Stars not showing up?

Ive noticed this before, but yesterday really got my attention. I was playing in a server last night, and I got 1st place overall about 3 rounds in a row. I only got 1 gold star though. I know they are awarded to the first place member after each round, but I was 1st place every round and didn't get it, what gives?

By the way, I consider a round 1 game on 1 side. Not the 2 games per rotation kind of thing (1 game on US 1 team and game on MEC team). Is that right?

Re: Gold Stars not showing up?

yes a round is considered a game starting from 0 points until one team wins. it is not multiple rounds or maps.

even if your at the top of the scoreboard at the end of the round, make sure to look down at the bottom and check you commanders points. also the game should display the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place people every map. if your name is on that, your getting a star.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Ya thats another thing. I sometimes click "join" too fast to look at the "star rankings". I look at the score quickly and join up. Is there any way to go back and look at that screen after you click join?

Comment

nope.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
        X