• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey ppl!
    pr devs

wanna give a few spoilers for 0.6

Re: 0.6

at the moment we are brainstorming ideas as to what we are going to aim for, for v0.6, our oringal v0.6 plan has turned into v0.7 and v0.6 is going to be alot about gameplay changes instead of new content

Comment

*coughs" MAKE INCREMENTAL! *coughs*
      wahts the point in DLin a freakin 1.6gig file just to update game changes

PS, how do u put the sig for pr 0.5 I WANT IT

Comment

the gameplay changes will be significant. and there will probaly be 1 or 2 new things in content wise (when i say content i mean like new weapons to play with) but not alot.

Comment

Yeah we split v0.6 into v0.6 and v0.7 cuz there are some game play dynamics right now that we are not happy with.

More info once we get the first test build released and validate that things are going to work as we hope.

Comment

ok

Comment

Originally posted by henno13
              *coughs" MAKE INCREMENTAL! *coughs*
              wahts the point in DLin a freakin 1.6gig file just to update game changes

Each update usuallt contains too mucch content to wrrant an incremental patch - ie; and incremental patch would still be over 1 gb.

It just isn't feasible.

1.6 gbs isn't that large anyway. Leave it downloading while you sleep.

Comment

it aint my computer
                im just a random 12 year old who loves PR
                plus, it wont dl while i sleep, cuz ive only got a 2.2 meg connection
                (sucks i know)
                it ill take more like a day to DL
                at least 18 hrs

Comment

it aint my computer
                  im just a random 12 year old who loves PR
                  plus, it wont dl while i sleep, cuz ive only got a 2.2 meg connection
                  (sucks i know)
                  it ill take more like a day to DL
                  at least 18 hrs
                  lol, i have a 1mb connection and i have to download every new test build + the entier repo of the mod.

Comment

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Ommg
                    oh and good work on Muttrah City rhino
                    my favourite map

Comment

I have a 1mb connection as well, and v0.5 DL'ed within 5 hours.

Are you using a router? Have you opened up your ports?

Your ISP may also be liming your DL speed.

Are you DL'ing from torrents?

Comment

I will faint if the M16A4 isn't in 0.6(7) ! I'll die if it aint in 0.8! I'll die with a note saying PR mod killed me if its not in the officialy release!

Comment

1.6Gb really isn't that big guys, I mean most people probably download more than that in illegal programs/media in a night.

As Garbaldi has said either leave it to download overnight or *****GOD FORBID***** step away from the computer for a while.

Comment

Go to www.realitymod.comthen scroll down untill you see the 0.5 sig pic,right click on it, select properties, then copy the URL after highlighting it, come back to totalbf2,go to user cp, click edit sig, scroll down to the custom sig thingy,backspace whatever it says on that space(http something), and right click on it and select paste now save changes. Wow sorry for that run on sent

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                              1.6Gb really isn't that big guys, I mean most people probably download more than that in illegal programs/media in a night.

As Garbaldi has said either leave it to download overnight or *****GOD FORBID***** step away from the computer for a while.
                              or if you dont want to download all at once, use a torrent program.
                              I usually take two or three days to download... as I can't play during week time, I'd rather wait till the weekend to complete the installation

Comment

Working...
                              X