Tiny and big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny and big?

are there any servers out there that are 16player maps by size, with 64 slots?

simply closely packed chaos?

Re: Tiny and big?

yea ive seen them but they are not too comon since the round ends in about 10 mins and most servers that do have those maps arnt 24/7 so it involves alot of map loading unless you have a really fast PC

Comment

God I miss playing those servers.

Dragon Valley 16 on IO with 64 people is mad, and I despise pubbing IO.

Comment

Rubber Ducky #2 runs Jalalabad IO on a 16 player map with 64 players. It is truly insane and the rounds last about 15 mins on average. It's almost always full too. It's too crazy for me....

Comment

those are truly insane. you should be able to pick some out of this list:

"Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
            God I miss playing those servers.

Dragon Valley 16 on IO with 64 people is mad, and I despise pubbing IO.
            It's nice for the Infantry Only people that you can select "No Vehicles" when you update the server list. I wish there was a "With Vehicles" button so that the rest of us could ignore the vast number of IO servers.

Comment

I glad to see that Im not the only fan of these servers. All the ones (well maybe 2) I know of are almost always full. Everyone should give this a try it is a lot more fun than it sounds like it is. Well thats what I think anyway. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
              X