Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: >Bombing

Originally posted by Garabaldi
    It won't affect vBF2. You can still play both whenever you so wish.

Some servers use ABR, which is essentially the same thing as the regular point and stat system in vBF2, but the points you gain in ABR servers won't go toward your total vBF2 points.

Thanks Garabaldi

Comment

Back on topic...what will bombing mode belike?

Comment

It would be nice to see something similar to LOMAC's A-10, obviously not to the depth level of Lock-On but the realism and involvement in that game makes me feel part of the aircraft. Consider we know what R stands for in PR it would be nice to see a complex bombing and strafing system.

I can provide any screenshots and explanations, Garbaldi has it too ask him

Comment

WTF is LOMAC? Yeah I know what real bombing is like and that is what I thought we should have!

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
            It would be nice to see something similar to LOMAC's A-10, obviously not to the depth level of Lock-On but the realism and involvement in that game makes me feel part of the aircraft. Consider we know what R stands for in PR it would be nice to see a complex bombing and strafing system.

I can provide any screenshots and explanations, Garbaldi has it too ask him
            Lomac A10 = slow

How about a key to bring up gears instead of automatic

Comment

Lomac = slow....ok?

Anyway as said before something like the real thing (bombing sights) would be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                Lomac = slow....ok?

Anyway as said before something like the real thing (bombing sights) would be nice!
                LOMAC - Loack On: Modern Air Combat.

A flight simulator.

Aircraft should get an overhaul in v0.7, although they can never be made truly realistic considering the map size allowed by the engine (although 'haxed', larger maps are coming - like.. 2 times the size of Basrah).

Comment

Won't that crash the PC...basrah is HUGE!!!1!!1!!1

Comment

making maps 2x bigger then basrah would be cool maybe thats when the c-17 will come lol. eh? since on basrah they have a c-17 on their but its not flyible its just their... maybe the c-17 can be that big and not oversized

p.s. DONT NERF THE GROUND PWNZ3RS!1!11!

EDIT since you guys are working on aricraft in .7 are u guys gonna make an apache? they really dont use cobra anymore its been around since vietnam
                    they do use cobra but rarely... my dad worked at the J.O.C. in iraq he said he never saw a cobra but he did see someone crash in an f-18 he didnt pull up on time

Comment

Originally posted by TboneLongshank
                      making maps 2x bigger then basrah would be cool maybe thats when the c-17 will come lol. eh? since on basrah they have a c-17 on their but its not flyible its just their... maybe the c-17 can be that big and not oversized

p.s. DONT NERF THE GROUND PWNZ3RS!1!11!

EDIT since you guys are working on aricraft in .7 are u guys gonna make an apache? they really dont use cobra anymore its been around since vietnam
                      they do use cobra but rarely... my dad worked at the J.O.C. in iraq he said he never saw a cobra but he did see someone crash in an f-18 he didnt pull up on time
                      The Apache is modelled and skinned, and should make 0.6.

Comment

sweet3rz1!11!1111!!!1 omfg apache is so cool cant wait.... is there any other vehicles in .6 besides the warrior chall.2 and maybe apache?

Comment

Originally posted by Xodus
                          Lomac A10 = slow
                          I'll leave you with a little something to ponder upon:

PR=Project Reality

Comment

Working...
                          X