Where to Find a Cheap 7900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Find a Cheap 7900

any one know where i can get a cheap 7900 or even a cheap 7800, lol since police academy is starting im kinda tight with money but since i upgraded to VISTA i have to upgrade my ram and Graphics card, well not so much my card but i want to and wanted to know if any of you knew were i could get a cheap priced 7900 or 7800

Re: Where to Find a Cheap 7900

How cheap? I am about to put one of my 7900GT cards on eBay. If you want to get it, I am going to try to sell it for about $150. They are going for plus/minus that much right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
      How cheap? I am about to put one of my 7900GT cards on eBay. If you want to get it, I am going to try to sell it for about $150. They are going for plus/minus that much right now.

i saw a few for 120 thats prolly all i can do until maybe next month like i said police academy and diapers for my daughter kinda eat my money, i may also be taking back my VISTA i dont know i have been having to many problems with it, and i dont like the MOM CAN I USE this thingy lol, If i could get rid of my

Nvidia 7300 GS PCI Express
      300 watt power supply
      and a Radeon 9250

for 150 ill take it lol but until then sorry man id love to but im a poor white veteran

Comment

mwave.com got my 7900 GS EXTREME EDDITION for $180

Comment

english or american if english www.komplett.co.uk get a 7900gs for around 100 or get a x1950pro 150 but its amazing!

Comment

Working...
          X