You guys wanna play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys wanna play?

I dont know if its been done before but I think it would be cool for all of us in the forums to get together for a game sometime. MOST, I know not all, but most of you seem to be the type of players we'd all like to play with.

We would really just need a server and a good time to do it. Stupid idea? Any input would be appreciated.

Re: You guys wanna play?

Depends on when and where.

It happens occasionally anyway. In fact, the other night I was playing and someone said they just read a post of my about flying unsober. I wasn't in the air though.

Comment

Yeah, we do it from time to time. I will sometimes wind up on a server where I see a name Ive seen here. I usually surf my server list thats how that happens. I also sometimes will hunt for people just so I can see what style of game play they employ. The last few players Ive located and got a few rounds with kicked my rear, big time. Its still fun though as it adds a new dimension to this game. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by Aliask
        MOST, I know not all, but most of you seem to be the type of players we'd all like to play with.
        Bunnyhopping, Jihading, Knifing, C4ing and generally playing to annoy the enemy? pick me, pick me!

Maybe a server owner on here could "Rent" out thier server for a day and put a Pword on the forums here so only people here will know how to get on, and the IP of the server and whatnot (Prefer 64player, non infantry-only or 24/7 map)

P.S. I actually prefer playing medic/spec ops/antitank, but i'll always take the oppurtunity for a knife fight if i see one, but you pull out a gun, you're a dead mother f***er =]

Comment

It would be nice if the myis guys would put up a ranked tbf2 community server :P wink wink

Comment

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110341

Comment

what if we had a TOTALBF2 KNIFE WAR !!!!! i gaurentee it will be impossible to enforce

Comment

Working...
              X