Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to back!

Alright, here is a very short story.

Me and my support friend were on usmc, about to get the hotel. We were in the alley way, and i see my friend start firing. He kills the guy, but i turn around and i see an engineer dive down and I blast him in the face with my L95A1 or whatever it is called. My friend types in "Where was he?" he turns around and sees a dead engineer and says "Thanks Champ!"

I was lollerskateing on my roflcopter that moment.

Re: Back to back!

Scoped or Unscoped? Scoped = Wow nice shot and quick shooting, Unscoped = Either very skillful or incredibly lucky, the accuracy rate drops MASSIVELY for snipers unscoped, look at a wall unscoped and fire, you'll see what I mean

I love turning corners and randomly firing, only a few seconds later to notice "You have killed _______"

Comment

Scoped. I was like...

WTF!

and scoped out of reflexes...it was really awesome/funny.

Comment

Pulling off quickscoping is so f*cking hard. When you manage to do it though, the kills just rack up. I think I got 20 headshot kills in a row just quickscoping because of one lucky starting shot.

Very good shot, usually snipers throw their bloody claywhores down instead and try knifing you.

Comment

I like it when people get pissed off when i kill them. Funny funny.

Comment

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")

I was bored

Comment

Originally posted by HungryMungry
              I was lollerskateing on my roflcopter that moment.
              y did u copy my funny words? lol started that ollerskating on m roflycopter thing

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
                Pulling off quickscoping is so f*cking hard. When you manage to do it though, the kills just rack up. I think I got 20 headshot kills in a row just quickscoping because of one lucky starting shot.

Very good shot, usually snipers throw their bloody claywhores down instead and try knifing you.
                I dont do that I stay in scoped mode so just so I can either see the person die or the bullet hitting them. cant say the same thing about PRMM because there is nothing that says you killed someone or hit them. I always go for headshots in PRMM its fun to watch the brains splatter out of the enemies head

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike

I dont do that I stay in scoped mode so just so I can either see the person die or the bullet hitting them. cant say the same thing about PRMM because there is nothing that says you killed someone or hit them. I always go for headshots in PRMM its fun to watch the brains splatter out of the enemies head

Comment

Originally posted by makka99
                    y did u copy my funny words? lol started that ollerskating on m roflycopter thing
                    Well, its so catchy.

Sorry.

I was doing flips in my roflcopter with my lollerskates on, then.

Comment

Working...
                    X