Connection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection...

Ok, before I never got this problem, ever. In the last week my bf2 is kicking me time after time off of servers saying "connection was interupted" as the reason, and it actualy counts as a kick in my stats as well. Now I did consider my connection..but I am always connected to the internet even after it kicks me or as it kicks me... Wondering if anyone knows why it is doing this..if its the game or actualy my connection (however i dont think it is..i would understand if it was wireless.)

Re: Connection...

Sounds like something is firewalling it midway through play. Software, or maybe your router's DoS protection is kicking in.

Just got my new wireless antenna in today, it's 1 1/2 feet long! Dropped connection? I don't think so.

Comment

I also have this problem, sometimes when I join servers, and nearly every single time after each round, the internet stays connected as Xfire does not disconnect.

Comment

Well at the end of rounds i get the in-game warning sometimes. I dno could be something with my router, but I have no access to that >.>. well..not technicly

Comment

Working...
        X