tips to win all maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips to win all maps

the best way to win jalabad is to get a tank and ur whole squad and rampage through every part of the city and take the flags

Re: tips to win all maps

...Where are all the tips?

Comment

great tip man! also here a tip to killing someone. Left click your mouse when your looking at them

Comment

no ****

Comment

another tip: When the Round ends...have more tickets left then the other side!

Comment

i havent gotten around to putting the real tips up yet

Comment

Yeah!! Cap all the flags and kill your enemy 1 at a time...he he he.

Comment

The Best Unlock of Em All

Have a Commander. Play Team. Squad up. Obey Commands. Communicate. Rotate classes depending on Team needs.

When I'm on a team like this it ROQUES!

When I'm not, and my enemy are following the above - I'm RACKED!

Here endeth the sermon.

Comment

Re: The Best Unlock of Em All

Originally posted by RUDEnKRUDE
                  Have a Commander. Play Team. Squad up. Obey Commands. Communicate. Rotate classes depending on Team needs.
                  Yep!
                  Tip for RtJ IO as USMC. Stop doing that sniper battle thingy.
                  Just get a squad with some dedicated medics and rush to the city. Ignore the first flags. Go directly to market or hotel. Once you have a flag in the city the MEC's are far too many snipers and not a real threat anymore...
                  Pwned some MEC teams doin' that

FipZ

Comment

One tip for winning jalalabad for usmc is to get to the mosque with a squad, get the tanks, blow their **** up ,and get the other flags

Comment

Originally posted by s1lentlegend
                      Left click your mouse when your looking at them
                      Wow, I didn't know that..great tipe! Also when the gun says 0 bullets you have to reload...I didn't know that till recently

Comment

lol i think some of the noobs have tried to use sarcasm to make us laugh and hey it sure did work (the last bit was said in a sarcastic tone so you better be laughing). yep there is nothing i hate more than trying to recap the mosque on jalabad there is no cover! so you get the one leet dude runnin round filling you with lead.

Comment

I cant tell if he's joking or serious.

Comment

lol i think some of the noobs have tried to use sarcasm to make us laugh and hey it sure did work (the last bit was said in a sarcastic tone so you better be laughing). yep there is nothing i hate more than trying to recap the mosque on jalabad there is no cover! so you get the one leet dude runnin round filling you with lead.

omg sos about the multi post guys my internet is messed up.

Comment

Working...
                            X