Story of a TKer/Abuser...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story of a TKer/Abuser...

Well basically I joined a 24/7 Oman server, and he was chopper whoring with his mate, TKing to get it, and all that...

Woo start of a new round, i managed to grab an F35 and take off, i do my first bombing run and return for ammo, he is hovering waiting for his mate, I crash into him... he called me a w**ker and all that, then SRAW's a jet i'm running to once we've all respawned, then he joins my squad, threatens me saying he's gonna report me for TKing, then he gets infront of my jet and makes me force TK him....

So right now i'm thinking i've had enough... time to play ball

So I wait until the chopper respawns, get in the gunner seat... with his pilot friend trying to tell me to get out by spamming bail out, I don't... so he decides to ghost the helo into the large bit with all the UAV and radar etc. on the carrier, no one survives, next time i manage to get in... do the same... next time a mig comes and guns the helo down....

He accuses me again and threatens me to report me for TK and abuse, then leaves the squad...

He finally goes after 2-3 rounds and i'm saved, but it won't be forgotten mr. chopper whore

Got any stories or noobs like this you wanna rant and flame about? feel free... i don't mind reading them

Re: Story of a TKer/Abuser...

Meh. I'd have exacted my revenge, it seems like he raped you and got angry for nothing. I'd have made his BF2 life hell if it were me.

Comment

Its two days old, but what the hay.

alright, so here is my story.

Im new to BF2 and all, and i cant hit ANYTHING with bombs. its that nuclear plant level (with the two reactors) and i see a helo. i think i have my missles out, and right click. I see no missle, but i hear a big boom. I had bombed him!

Then, here comes the funny part.

he started to flame me on how much i "Hack"

What is a hack anyways? (some sort of cheat?)

He calls me a noob and this is exactily what he said:I is teh pwnz0r, and you hax cause no1 culd bomb a helo!!

After that, i go to the only chinese spawn and see a helo taking off. It was a perfect chance.

BOOM!

"OMFG WTF U HAX I NO U HAX!"

then he disconnected.

Lollerskateing on my Rofl....plane.

Comment

I was playing in one of the Armored Fury maps the other day and this guy kept Tk'ing me so that he could get the chopper. I got sick of it, so I loaded it up with C4, and as soon as he took off (me hiding so he did not see me), I blew him out of the sky. I kept doing that until he had the admin remove me from the server for excessive TK'ing.

I maybe old, but I believe each person should wait their turn.

Comment

oh yeah a new one... commander was acting like a noob and landed the blackhawk in the boat bit of the essex on the land bit, FF was off so we couldn't do anything.. server owner's clan members were on but the only admin on was afk... so I said "Let me sort this"... I parachute down there, and C4 his helo into the water... I loled sooo hard... Then he got banned for "Wasting time" and using vehicles whilst commander

Comment

i love bombing full black hawks at the start of a full 64 man wake server.......oh god is that so fun..

Comment

Working...
            X