Online Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Problem

i just started playin bf2 3 days back,and i was playin just single player.i tried multiplayer but after 2 mins into the game,it quits to the desktop.idk hat to do so i updated the punkbuster.and i think its a patch problem but dont have a clue wat it is and wat to do with it.i m rite now downloading 1.41 patch.if the prob is with patch,can u guys/gals let me know how to make it work.or if this isnt the problem cud u tell me wat is ? thanks wud appreciate ur help.anyone ??

Re: Online Problem

i dont have any ctds (maybe once every other week) with the new patch (1.41) and updating pb should help. let us kno if u still have the problem after updating and stuff

Comment

ok.yea i hope that will solve the problem

Comment

no man its still not working.infact after i installed the patch the game is now not even starting.it quits to desktop after visitng a black screen when i click on the game.first i was installin the patch and then after some time i had to stop it coz of some program,so later i started it again.is that the prob..ok where does the patch get installed wen i click install.sorry for being noob.and wats the solution for the problem ? thanks for any help

Comment

Working...
        X