Internet Connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Connections

I was wondering what internet connections some peeps are using since they ping at 32 i have seen, lol unfortunatley since i got out of the military i dont have my 4mb modem anymore and i am using stupid DSL which pings me at 200. Anyways i was wondering if you could give me some suggestions for CONNs so i can ping well and actually get to play the game lol without being killed so much becuase of short lag.

Re: Internet Connections

I have time warner (roadrunner) cable and I get 10 down/1 up. It's the best internet I've ever had, never drops, always stable and awesome fast. Although cable connection is 99% location and community usage, ISP really doesn't matter.

Comment

well since my move where i could get 8mb adsl, i am only able to get 1.5 cause of the distance and poor line. but this time i ensured i requested interleaving off and that shaved 30ms off any/all of my pings. unfortunately interleaving HAD to be turned back on as it will only really be worthwhile with a good line with high noise margin and low attenuation, as its more prone to stability/line issues, so to cut to the chase i am on 1.5ish with interleaving back on, and get a ping of about 45 on my native uk servers, 15ish when interleaving was off

Comment

well i am running 1.5mps and my ping is 200 its fricking stupid lol when i was Active Duty i had a 4mb and rank at 976 which was nice but now im sucking, should i get on a US server since im in the US?? why am i pinging so high. With 1.5 i can only download at like 180 kps.

Comment

Originally posted by ZekersSneakers
          I have time warner (roadrunner) cable and I get 10 down/1 up. It's the best internet I've ever had, never drops, always stable and awesome fast. Although cable connection is 99% location and community usage, ISP really doesn't matter.

yea RR owns.

Comment

Working...
          X