Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocking SF weapons?

Hello,
    I would like to know if I need to have Battlefield 2: Special Forces installed on my PC to unlock SF weapons like (F2000) when I get enough points in BF2.
    Thank you

Re: Unlocking SF weapons?

oh and can i ask people if its true that you need special forces for the L96A1?

Comment

CANT YOU PEOPLE USE THE SEARCH BUTTON FFS THIS HAS BEEN ASKED SO MANY TIMES LIKE A MILLION TIMES,

sorry for shouting im jsut so anyoyed that people keep asking

Comment

You must have SF to unlock the SF weapons or have someone with SF log into your account and play one round of SF with your account, then you will get your unlocks just like you purchased SF.

Comment

Sweet , my friend has SF so I guess I'll go with "You must have SF to unlock the SF weapons or have someone with SF log into your account and play one round of SF with your account, then you will get your unlocks just like you purchased SF."

PS: Do a lot of people play on SF maps, cuz I don't want to get it and find out that there is only 5 servers to play on.

Thank you and sorry for not searching

Comment

Not many SF servers the ones that are around are full alot.
            It'd be cheaper to just get a friend to do it for you or something vs buying the whole pack. It's not really worth it IMVHO unless you just want the SF badges.

Comment

Ok, so I guess I wont buy it then. I have one more question if anybody bothers to answer.
              Do you unlock one weapon per rank? Because in a couple of weeks I'll be Master Sergeant and then First Sergeant. So I'll be able to unlock 2 weapons and that's it?

Thank you

Comment

Once you get SF or someone plays a round on your account.
                You will get 2 unlocks each rank you earn, any unlocks you have already earned you will recieve another unlock for once the round is completed OR you have purchased, installed and played SF.

Comment

Yey, thank you for the good news

Comment

No problem, try searching next time though usually you will find your answer 10x's faster than waitin on some of us to reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995
                      CANT YOU PEOPLE USE THE SEARCH BUTTON FFS THIS HAS BEEN ASKED SO MANY TIMES LIKE A MILLION TIMES,

sorry for shouting im jsut so anyoyed that people keep asking
                      You sure helped alot

Well you need to have someone play one round on your account or you can just buy it and play it.

Comment

Alot of people dont think to search, dont know about it or forget about it especially new people. It happens no big deal.

Whats funny to me is everyone spends more time insulting them for not searching when it would have taken less time to just answer the question vs typing a paragraph of insults in all caps.

Always a great way to welcome people that are new around here.

Comment

Thanks alot again , played for 20min on BF2 - SF finished one round and unlocked all the weapons I wanted . This will keep me playing BF2 for a long time , Thanks alot

Comment

THANK YOU!!
                            ive been trying to find out how to do that for about 6 months LMFAO
                            but i still have a problem!
                            when i start up BF2:SF this really annoying error comes up and i cant play it

help would be muchly appreciated
                            sorry for not searching
                            im kinda new to this whole 'forum' thing

cheers guys

Comment

its all good Angle. Go to the special forces forums. And look for the sticky that describes that error message. Your problems will be solved.
                              Oh...

Welcome M8

Comment

Working...
                              X