Gaming mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming mouse

I have one of the logitec optical mice with extra buttons which is ok but the best gaming mouse I had was the logitec wingman. It had three normal buttons, no scroll, and it helped me achieve godlike levels in CS. The problem is it was a trackball mouse so it died and their is no optical equivalent, it has also been discontinued. All the mice now have the scroll as the third button and I find it very awkward to use at times. I don't use the scroll in fps's usually and I'd much rather have a true 3 button mouse.

So the question is, do they exist still?
    If not whats your mouse of choice for bf2?

Re: Gaming mouse

Originally posted by Captain_Molar
    I have one of the logitec optical mice with extra buttons which is ok but the best gaming mouse I had was the logitec wingman. It had three normal buttons, no scroll, and it helped me achieve godlike levels in CS. The problem is it was a trackball mouse so it died and their is no optical equivalent, it has also been discontinued. All the mice now have the scroll as the third button and I find it very awkward to use at times. I don't use the scroll in fps's usually and I'd much rather have a true 3 button mouse.

So the question is, do they exist still?
    If not whats your mouse of choice for bf2?
    try privately owned computer stores they usually have all sorts of discontinued stuffies

Comment

e-bay.com

Comment

Usually the scroll wheel also acts as a button! Just press it

Comment

Working...
        X