USB VOIP Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB VOIP Problem

I know there is millions of VOIP issue forums. But none of them have issues with USB headsets. The headset is a Logitech USB headset not sure what model. It works perfectly in xfire and teamspeak. But when me and my friends tested our headsets mine didn't work. I've turned my hardware accleartion down, i'v change my BF2 settings for software to hardware, turned them down to the lowest settings. The microphone threshold test doesn't work neither does the BF2 VOIP setup in the BF2 folder. But the windows test in control panel detects it. I've ran out of ideas, and i have the lastest drivers. Help!!

Re: USB VOIP Problem

I believe the answer is that BF2 doesn't recognize USB devices for sound. Only primary sound card drivers such as PCI or motherboard.

Comment

Nope they work, I have a USB desktop mic and it works like a dream. Xfire me Willy and I will help you out

Xfire: mrpoptart01

Comment

Thanks, I've sent you a invite in xfire. The only problem is that live in the UK and you live in the US but i'm sure we can sort something out.

Comment

i used to use my old so-com USB headset for my playstation 2 as the mic for BF2 (does that make sence???) anyway i did have problems wouldnt work not n then found the problem to be in the VOIP setup, ran that a couple of times and presto it started working ... then got rid of that idea and made a bluetooth USB headset conection

Comment

Working...
          X