Transfer CD-key...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer CD-key...

Ok, hi every1, I would like to know if its possible to take my CD-Key and put it on EA Link to download BF2 ?

Note that my CD-Key is one of the retail bf2, and that I want to do this because I can't install it on my computer anymore. ( The instalation has failed, start from the begining.. )

So, is it possible or i'll have to buy the DVD edition ?

Re: Transfer CD-key...

Originally posted by Blackdeath099
    Ok, hi every1, I would like to know if its possible to take my CD-Key and put it on EA Link to download BF2 ?

Note that my CD-Key is one of the retail bf2, and that I want to do this because I can't install it on my computer anymore. ( The instalation has failed, start from the begining.. )

So, is it possible or i'll have to buy the DVD edition ?
    Have you tried cleaning the CD? I find that some lukewarm water and a tiny drop of dishwashing liquid can go a long way toward getting a CD readable.

If it still doesn't work, you could put a little dab of toothpaste on the end of polishing cloth and very very lightly "sand" the bad spots, followed by a rinse with lukewarm water. That's what I've used for deeply scratched audio CD's to copy them to pc before they're unreadable.

If that fails, EA will send you a replacement CD. See their website for details. If you don't have SF, it might be worth it at this point to go ahead and get the deluxe edition if you still enjoy BF2 and think you would get some use out of it and don't want to wait for EA to mail you a replacement.

There are ways to get the data you're missing and create an iso to make a new disc yourself, but I think the TBF2 staff bans people for discussing the how to do it.

Comment

Working...
    X