Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i unlock certain guns? (not the same thread everyone makes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i unlock certain guns? (not the same thread everyone makes)

Im kind of confused about the unlock thing. Everyone always posts asking "How do I unlock the L9", and they are told to play SF. My brother did the "play a round and get the unlocks without having to buy SF" thing, but he can't unlock all the guns. He sees the G36E, SCAR-H or SCAR-L (cant remember which one he sees), L96A1, and maybe another one, but he doesn't have the option to unlock things like the FN2000, MG36, and a lot of other ones.

I noticed that on this website, the L9 is listed under weapons for Euro Forces, not Special Forces. If people want to unlock the L9, can they do it by playing SF like they are always told? He has it, but he doesnt know which game he played. He was in a cyber cafe at the time.

Re: How do i unlock certain guns? (not the same thread everyone makes)

You need to unlock the first tier of that class's weapons first, i.e. for sniper, you need to unlock the M95 before the L96 will appear.

Comment

If you want the FN2000, u got to have the G3, always get the first unlock first.

Comment

OOOoohh, maybe thats why then. Thanks for the info. Makes sense too, so that people just dont jump sraight to the best.

Edit: So does that meen that you don't need to play EF to unlock EF guns? Like playing SF and getting the EF L9.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
          OOOoohh, maybe thats why then. Thanks for the info. Makes sense too, so that people just dont jump sraight to the best.

Edit: So does that meen that you don't need to play EF to unlock EF guns? Like playing SF and getting the EF L9.
          Yeah, you wont ever need to buy EF.

Comment

Working...
          X