was this a bug or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was this a bug or what?

Hi,I only have the demo mode of BF2 at the moment and lastnight i was playing the single mode game when something very strange happend.It maybe a silly question but can people hack in the single mod or was this just a bug.I was in the tank fighting the other side when out of know where the tank from the other side was overtaking the jeeps in full flight.The tank was going that fast when it hit a bump it would travel about 30m before it landed.It was like the tank had a jet engine in it.(It would give my road car a run for its money).It could also take me out with 1 shot while i was in the other tank.This happend only in the 1 game but it was the funny'est thing i had ever seen.This tank could pull 7seconds down the Q/Mile.And to top things off with about 30 seconds to go untill the game was finished it started doing donuts and made the biggest dust storm you would ever see.So what do you guys think this was.Just a bug?.No tank should be able to do what this tank done.I was also in a jeep going flat out when this tank overtook me like i was standing still.(Very strange) but very funny.

Re: was this a bug or what?

oh my eyes, ^^^ it burns.

Comment

That is realy strange, i would think it was a bug, but where did you download it?

Comment

Your PC is a SP h4X0r !
        Report it to bfroe

Jk apart, never heard of this problem, don't play SP unless I want to try something new out

Comment

I had it on a pc user disc.I just downloaded it from that.I have been playing for around 2 months but this is the 1st time i have ever seen this happen.And as for (vik1ng) whats your problem.Im only asking because this has never happend before.No need to be rude its just a question.

Comment

i think the bots are using bots.....take PB screenshots and report them....

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
              i think the bots are using bots.....take PB screenshots and report them....

Can i take PB screenshots in the demo game? Ifso how do i do that.

Comment

Well there is an easy solution I'm willing to sell you...no lol

Buy BF2! ! ! !1!!1!!!!1!!1!1!1 Don't download demos!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                  Well there is an easy solution I'm willing to sell you...no lol

Buy BF2! ! ! !1!!1!!!!1!!1!1!1 Don't download demos!!
                  I only downloaded the demo from the disc just to see if i would like the game or not.But alot of these threads have kinda talked me out of it.Example server problems,Hackers,lagging...I only posted a simple question but get smart @ss replys from muppets like you.Are you telling me that you have never downloaded a demo just to see if it was worth buying.(Try befor you buy).Little bradley i bet you sit down to have a piss to.Wake up.

Comment

yo dude calm down! god despite wat youve heard there is a little lag on all games. This is a fantastic game. admitedly some guys are dicks. and stay away from friendly troops wen playing you never know wen hes gonna do the most stupid thing youll ever see in your entire life.

Comment

Originally posted by budgie
                      Can i take PB screenshots in the demo game? Ifso how do i do that.
                      im joking....

Comment

Originally posted by budgie
                        I only downloaded the demo from the disc just to see if i would like the game or not.But alot of these threads have kinda talked me out of it.Example server problems,Hackers,lagging...I only posted a simple question but get smart @ss replys from muppets like you.Are you telling me that you have never downloaded a demo just to see if it was worth buying.(Try befor you buy).Little bradley i bet you sit down to have a piss to.Wake up.
                        !!!??? thats cause a lot of the threads are started by whiners. if you like the feel of the game, then get the game, dont let someone else decide whether you should get it or not. theres a full package being released soon, maybe someone could get the link up for it? it costs $50 dollars, dunno where you live but im sure you can work out the exchange rate

Comment

i would get the full package even though i already bought BF2 and SF....

Comment

really? lol. seems a bit pointless. i wont be getting it as i only need AF now.
                            although it should be a higher base version so if anything goes wrong, no 30 min d'loads and then no repatching after boosters

Comment

Working...
                            X