Sniper Rifle L96a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Rifle L96a1

Hey..... I bought bf2 and i have unlocked every weapon excet one. So I have an option beteen each gun..... I want to know If iwill unlock the L96A1
    with just BF2 noT speical forces?

Re: Sniper Rifle L96a1

You need special forces and to have played it online for atleast one round to have the l96 become available for unlock, unfortunately for me i can't run special forces due to the "Modified content" bug... soon going round friends house, retreiving account and playing a round there so i can get that uber sniper rifle

Comment

The guy above is right, but you don't need the L96A1.The M95 is a fine weapon. Think about it before you buy it, the second tier upgrades are to some better than the third tier, so just think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by djkruvand
        The guy above is right, but you don't need the L96A1.The M95 is a fine weapon. Think about it before you buy it, the second tier upgrades are to some better than the third tier, so just think about it.
        Though the gun still owns in long range?

I only use the m95 if im doing a bit of cockpit sniping

Comment

It's my understanding that the L96 does 95% damage to unarmored, and 65% to armored people. The M95 does 95% to all infantry I think. I've been using the M95 exclusively lately because of this. It seems to be a bit less accurate, but the 95% damage instead of 65% means you get a lot more kills on people who have randomly taken falling damage, stray bullet/grenade dmg, etc. Of course headshots are always the goal but I get a lot of body shots too so the M95 is great for that.

It's also nice to have some chance of doing something to a chopper when you see one I think the M95 is just a better all-around gun, though it may be slightly less accurate than the L96, and make a more noticeable sound.

Comment

I lately often use the M95 for short range sniping due to the extreme sexy feel when shooting this 50cal right in the head of a lying guy in front of you!

Comment

Originally posted by pelirrojo173
              It's my understanding that the L96 does 95% damage to unarmored, and 65% to armored people. The M95 does 95% to all infantry I think. I've been using the M95 exclusively lately because of this. It seems to be a bit less accurate, but the 95% damage instead of 65% means you get a lot more kills on people who have randomly taken falling damage, stray bullet/grenade dmg, etc. Of course headshots are always the goal but I get a lot of body shots too so the M95 is great for that.

It's also nice to have some chance of doing something to a chopper when you see one I think the M95 is just a better all-around gun, though it may be slightly less accurate than the L96, and make a more noticeable sound.
              Negative. All sniper rifles do the same damage.

Comment

Originally posted by VEThrifty
                Negative. All sniper rifles do the same damage.
                yah, he is right.

Comment

Not according to this website, but who knows. I can't say I've personally tested it, but I've heard a lot of people say that they all do 95% to unarmored, and 65% to armor (except for the M95 which also does 95% to armored). I dunno.

Comment

omg thats so stupid.... EA should have just made it an update.

Comment

Owwww...no L96A1!

Gosh before I got Sf weps...without SF ,

I was playin karkand (whatelse!) and picked up an L96A1, I was waiting by the barracks near the warehouse...and the USMC only had factory so they were attacking warehouse...and I nailed so many guys with 1 shot one kill in the chest and legs...!

God i love that gun!

"The L96A1 does less damage"- I'm not so sure since I get one shot one kills in the legs or chest but with the m95 I only get that with M95 with head!

Comment

yet another thread about third tier weapons....i should start a ticker.

Comment

Just get some1 with SF to unlock them for u...worked for me!!! HAHA I was tolled it wasnt illegal but I still kinda doubt it!

Comment

I'm not so sure since I get one shot one kills in the legs or chest but with the m95 I only get that with M95 with head!
                            Well obviously those 1-shot-kills were on people who had already taken damage You would need to do a test on somebody who just spawned fresh to make sure that they hadn't taken any damage. Have them spawn as a sniper, shoot them in the torso with both the M95 and L96, and then have them spawn with assault kit and repeat. See if they get dropped to 5% or 35% hp with the assault kit.

Comment

That is what I did!!

Ohhh look I just ranked up!!! HEHE! That in just under two weeks..I think

Comment

Working...
                              X