X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A clan of stat padders and would be hackers

Okay so first let me start with this little series of links

These said individuals all belong to the same clan called [MAD] .

Last night they was on our servers and was playing to a level i have never seen in all my time on bf2 . I was on shariq pen and at the water tower just down from hotel when boom headshot from [TomHates] okay good shot when you consider he was on top of the tv station at the time .

I confronted said person and explained why i was going to kick and ban him to no reply this after 48 and 0 his score not mine lol

His clan started to create a little flame war regarding this and i explained he was banned for hacking to which the reply "was so whats that to do with us "

I have submitted all these links to bfroe including all screenshots i had if you have a european server beware the [MAD] clan

Re: A clan of stat padders and would be hackers

Yawn...usually, however, this one tickled me:

TomHates: kill streak of 232.

Two
    hundred
    thirty
    two
    kills...

...In
    a
    row...

...In
    a
    round...

...ell-oh-freakin'-ell

If they were messing up your gameplay and screwing up your fun, here's to resets and lessons learned.

Comment

Originally posted by megawhompertoo

If they were messing up your gameplay and screwing up your fun, here's to resets and lessons learned.

I cant tell if you are being sarcastic but 232 kills??? tell me how many tickets a map has and what the likely hood is that this guy could get 232 kills without dying before 68 tickets were lost on a 64 man server. he must of had a medc constantly reving people on the other team while stat padding.

Comment

Oh he didnt do that kill streak on our server he got to 50 in 2 and then was kicked and banned closely followed by his cheating buddies....

Comment

Originally posted by [52]thomo245
          Oh he didnt do that kill streak on our server he got to 50 in 2 and then was kicked and banned closely followed by his cheating buddies....
          thats what i expected if your going to go through the trouble of digging up their stats and posting them here then obviously you would of not tolerated that type of behaviore on your server.

Comment

No we dont if we find anyone on out servers then its a ban and kick and off to bfroe we go with the evidence..

By the way these are my old clan tags im now at www.rustyinplaces.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
              I cant tell if you are being sarcastic but 232 kills??? tell me how many tickets a map has and what the likely hood is that this guy could get 232 kills without dying before 68 tickets were lost on a 64 man server. he must of had a medc constantly reving people on the other team while stat padding.
              No sarcasm involved. I don't usually get bothered by padders, but when you've got three turkeys taking up a corner of your server in a kill-revive-kill fest 232 times in a row and potentially mucking up everyone else's enjoyment, I could imagine I might get a tad hot under the collar myself.

Edit: And a reset might just help them see the virtues of not being sewage bags on other people's property.

Comment

Nice to see your making it know what they are like thomo! They have been on our servers for a bit now and glad you were on the other night and fell victim to it (in a good way). Glad you did what you did,we need good clean servers.

Comment

Hackin Bitches. FOAD.

heheh.

Comment

Originally posted by Skybluearmy
                    Nice to see your making it know what they are like thomo! They have been on our servers for a bit now and glad you were on the other night and fell victim to it (in a good way). Glad you did what you did,we need good clean servers.
                    Well said

Comment

Also after quiet a bit of work i found out these guys are both registered to w well know hack selling site and was asking why there dll injector wasnt working in order to implement there hacks ...

Comment

They registered to a hacking site using the same names?????

OMFG!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

'Universally STUPID' doesn't even come close :laugh:

Shouldn't that be a CD key ban??? ~* Fingers crossed *~.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashaman_Jay
                          They registered to a hacking site using the same names?????

OMFG!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

'Universally STUPID' doesn't even come close :laugh:

Shouldn't that be a CD key ban??? ~* Fingers crossed *~.
                          When we're at it let's call the big artilley: HARDWARE BAN !!!!!!111eleven.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X